Prolouge

Lorrie held on the rail as she grinded against her best friend

Lorrie held on the rail as she grinded against her best friend. She was about five shots of 1942 in and was feeling good as she let the song control her movements. It was a rare occurrence for her to unless she had a hosting; but when she did she always felt like the baddest in the club. It was just the confidence booster that she so desperately needed every now and then.

Lorrie knew she eye candy but that didn't stop her from feeling insecure whenever she was away from the flashing lights and cameras. She was a baddie on the outside but broken on the inside but she was ok with that. It worked for her and nobody on the outside knew it.

Tonight she was out because she was finally twenty two. Though she often lived like she was in her late forties, she was glad to be out of the house tonight with her other half.

Sariyah held her bestfriend's hair in one hand and her waist in the other as she cheered her on, hype at how smooth her movements were. If you were a stranger to the two you'd think the pair were a gay couple with how they acted when they were out but they were just comfortable with each other being friends for over 15 years. They met at the tender age of seven during recess and had been inseparable every since.

In fact they were to the point where people who knew of them actually thought they were blood sisters. They'd never tell them otherwise seeing as they considered theirselves sisters anyway.

Lorrie sat up as the song ended making her section go wild as her cheeks flushed red. She had a love hate relationship with attention. It's like wanted to be the center of attention but she didn't want the attention if that makes sense.

Riyah was already standing behind her with a shot when she collected her thoughts. She grabbed it and turned up the shot glass, wincing at the feeling before looking around and briefly locking eyes with a man in another section. She expected him to look away but when he sipped from his drink without breaking their eye contact she knew better. Her gaze lingered for a second longer before she put her attention on her friends.

"She had that ass like bow bow bow" a random girl in the section drunkenly laughed trying to copy the way Lorrie was just dancing. Sariyah playfully stood behind her ass if she was falling from the way the girl was throwing it back.

"Ok ok y'all doing too much" She laughed waving them off as she glanced at the time seeing it was almost 2 am, she had lasted longer than she thought. She was sure she'd be back home to her gloomy life by 1.

Sariyah insisted she come out for her birthday and reluctantly she agreed, she didn't regret it though. She was having fun. "I'm about to get more shots" Riyah yelled as she linked arms with a pretty girl Lorrie wasn't familiar with. She was sure Riyah didn't know her either but when she had alcohol in her system everybody was her friend. She always made sure to keep an extra eye on Riyah whenever they went out for that exact reason.

"I need to use the bathroom" Lorrie slightly slurred. With the music being so loud no one in her section heard her. She shrugged before easing out the section being careful not to fall as she made her way to the bathroom in the dark club. The smell of sweat and a scent she couldn't describe engulfed her nose as she maneuvered her way through the dancing crowd with her lip slightly tooted.

This was why she always bought a section. She couldn't imagine being on the floor with whatever this smell was all night.

Seeing the bathroom she felt herself get excited that there wasn't a line. Upon entering she did her business quickly before emerging and washing her hands. She was cautious as she kept her purse slightly open. Though she wasn't a violent person she'd put somebody down with the customized pink blade that sat in her black Chanel purse. She never played with her safety if she could help it.

Hoes were jealous and she wasn't getting caught lacking, ever.

After fixing her long bundles and clothes in the mirror she grinned and gave herself a thumbs up. Emerging from the bathroom she was on her way back to the section before she bumped into a hard surface. The man she bumped into instantly reached out and caught her arm as she stumbled. Her cheeks flushed in embarrassment and in that moment she was grateful that it was dark. She was sure she was bright red.

"You good?" His deep voice rasped out as his hand had lowered to her waist. It was the same man she had locked eyes with earlier. She scanned his face taking in his features that she could make out in the dark club. His furrowed eyebrows, scattered tattoos, and untamed beard gave him a rough edge that she liked. She was never a fan of face tattoos but they looked so good on him.

He licked over his bottom lip breaking her gaze and brought her a tad bit closer as a smirk took over his face making her mug.

"Like something you see?" He teasingly spoke lowly in her ear after seeing her scan him approvingly.

"Nigga if you don't get the fuck off me" she snapped straightening her posture as much as she could, embarrassed that she had ran into him.

"Watch yo' mouth mama" Her breathing slightly halted as his breath grazed her ear as he leaned his tall figure over so she could hear him. The sterness in his voice couldn't be missed making chill bumps fill her arm in the hot club.

She instantly pulled back gathering herself because the shots had her acting out of her body. No way she was lusting over this random man in the club like she wasn't in a relationship. Not to mention she was one of the most untouchable women in the city and here she was letting somebody grip all over her.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to bump into you" She eventually apologized while smiling softly at him. She quickly side stepped him and headed back to her section. She looked back against her will and seen him looking at her with an unreadable expression on his face. He winked at her making her turn back around and rush to her friends. That was enough for one night.

Don't get on here talking about Lucas & India

Don't get on here talking about Lucas & India. I'm working on them chile. Take this lil finished book and move 🤣

Y'all might hate me after this but it's ok.

& I'm rolling the chapters out based on votes. Y'all ain't playing me this time! The more votes the more updates, love y'all bye.