9

"Kick you out my trap house my trap house that's no lie" Lorrie sung off key as she did the tiktok to the song while Aariz watched in amusement licking over his bottom lip at the way her body moved gracefully

"I'on kno I think you gotta do it again" He spoke holding back a chuckle as she finished up. She slit her eyes at him making him laugh. She smacked her lips and grabbed the phone off the counter putting her face into the camera.

"How she gone invite me for breakfast and she still sleep" Lorrie complained looking down the hall knowing Riyah was still knocked out. It was just them two seeing as Miya had to work this morning.

"Let me order y'all sum delivery or something. Breakfast on me" He spoke as he walked into a room she'd never seen before. He definitely wasn't home judging by his background. Lorrie said nothing as she scanned his over his handsome face taking in his features as she always did.

"You'on hear me" He spoke again making her realized she'd been caught. The smirk on his face wasn't hard to miss either. "You can" she softly spoke making him nod.

"I already know what you want but she got specific shit she eat?" He continued once he sat in a office chair. "Riri eat everything" she spoke honestly. Whatever came to the house she was going to eat.

"Ight I'll have it there in thirty." The smile on her face spread at the sound of that. She was beyond ready to eat she had been waiting on Sariyah to get up for the past hour.

"I gotta go handle business ma' I'll hit you later" she hadn't even realized she was zoned out until she looked into the camera seeing him glancing in front of him. She fought a frown as she sighed lowly but loud enough for him to hear her.

"I don't know I just feel like you don't spend time with your bestfriend anymore" she shrugged. It had been a week since they saw each other and she wasn't feeling it.

"I'll clear my schedule fo' tomorrow spoiled ass girl" He gave in knowing she would have a attitude if he didn't make some type of arrangement. Something he caught on to quick was that she liked things to go her way.

He wasn't going to give it to her all the time but he was willing to compromise this time because he missed her as well.

"You so sweet bookie byeee" she sung happy with the results. He shook his head before hanging up. The smile lingered on her face before she decided to wake Riyah up.

"Damn bitch he must've fucked the life out of you lastnight why you still sleep" Lorrie pouted laying her face against her bestfriend's face making her groan in annoyance.

"Move for I swing" her morning voice spoke as she jerked her face from under Lorrie's. A laugh erupted from Lorrie as she snatched the cover off of her and smacked her butt before running out the room. She was sure she'd just pissed her off but the food would fix it.

Speaking of in the midst of her scrolling on her timeline the doorbell rung. She hopped up going to the door. She excitedly took the bags from the woman hand before giving her a cash tip. She was sure East had already left one but another wouldn't hurt.