29

"Lorrie don't make me kick the door in" Aariz spoke through the phone as he sat outside Sariyah's house

She got away with lying for four days telling him sariyah needed her and that's why she left so abruptly but he wasn't dumb, he knew something was up. Everything down to the way she texted was off.

"East please leave me alone" she sighed getting dressed. She had a appointment in the next forty minutes and she opted on taking herself.

"East?" He chuckled. "Lorianna I'm trying to respect Riyah place but if I have to ask you again to come out shit gone get ugly" he calmly spoke leaning back in his seat.

Lorrie chewed her bottom lip before thinking about how he killed someone with no remorse. "I— don't make me ask again" he cut her off.

Lorrie sighed before grabbing her purse. "I'm gone riri" Lorrie spoke kissing Riyah's cheek. "Alright let me know what they say about my munchkin" she smiled.

Lorrie nodded walking out. Her heart swelled against her will as she watched him get out the car. His SnapBack was spinned to the back just how she liked it and his white shirt clung to his muscular frame. His grey gallery dept shorts hung low as he walked up to her.

Her eyes raked over him but she kept her distance.
"Damn no hug, no kisses, curiosity really did kill the cat huh" he raised his eyebrow removing the unlit blunt from his mouth and tucking it behind his ear.

"Get in the car Lorianna" he demanded turning to open his door. She reluctantly walked to it and got in. She scooted as close as she could to the door.

"You scared of me now" he asked backing out. She remained silent not knowing what to say. The more she sat on her findings the more confusion entered her mind. Was this planned?

"Look on some real shit I've had my eye on you for the better part of three years" he shrugged as if it was nothing. "Not on no weird stalker shit you just caught my attention when we crossed paths a few years back"

"We never crossed paths though I'd remember that" she retorted side eyeing him. "We did though. Tattoo shop three years ago, you had on a red tube top with some lil ass shorts sa— sariyah was with me" she finished, remembering. She still couldn't recall seeing him.

"You was too caught up in having your friend record your tattoo that you ain't see me but I saw you. It was something I liked about you so I looked into you. The way you carried yourself spoke volumes I could tell from the conversations you was having in there. I wasn't going to say shit to you until I crossed paths with you at my club again" he continued while she listened.

"I wasn't gone bother you then but when you bumped into me I took it as a sign. The cameras and shit in your place ain't to watch you. I been peeped you cashed out on construction so I had cameras installed to watch them niggas. You got valuable shit in there"