10

"You never answer that girl calls

"You never answer that girl calls. You lucky I don't know her name on social media because I'd tell her you be ignoring her" Lorrie fussed watching as Jaydah's contact name flashed across his car screen for the second time. He simply pressed decline making the music in the car start back.

He shrugged making her hit his leg. "Aariz don't be playing with her feelings I'll drop you as a friend so fast" she continued making him groan. "Ain't playing with that b— that girl feelings" he corrected hisself seeing Lorries hand already in the air waiting for him to slip.

"Yo she just can't take hints. I told her what it was from the get go. She give me brain and I go home. No strings type shit you feel me?" He glanced over at her as he sat reclined back while driving to their destination.

"That's so nasty I hope she bite it next time" she shook her head. He chuckled a little at her disgusted face.

"So where we going" she asked for the thousandth time since she got in the car twenty minutes ago. He ignored her turning the music up a little bobbing his head.

She nodded before disconnecting his phone from the aux. "come on ma" he complained but she ignored him just as he'd done her. Sensing this he laughed a little.

She connected hers before shuffling songs in her library. It played Sideways by JT making him suck his teeth as she happily danced in her seat.

"Bitch I ain't friendly ion fuck with y'all bitches try to take who it ain't enough of y'all bitches" she rapped along mushing the side of his face.

He side eyed her but remained quiet. She pettily rapped along to the song knowing he didn't really listen to her type of music nor did he want to hear it.

"Ight that's enough" he powered the radio off making her mouth drop in shock. She rolled her eyes before going to her Instagram camera.

East stopped at the red light and watched as she recorded a video. She scrolled through songs before settling on Lookin exotic by future.

He shook his head before averting his attention back to the road as the light turned green

He shook his head before averting his attention back to the road as the light turned green. The rest of the trip was smooth as they finally made it to the place he planned to take her to.