27

"Oh my god I didn't know you was pregnant" Kali spoke gushing over Lorrie's belly that had definitely started to round out and show

   "Oh my god I didn't know you was pregnant" Kali spoke gushing over Lorrie's belly that had definitely started to round out and show. She sported a skims set and it was doing no justice with hiding her belly.

"Almost to the finish line actually" Lorrie smiled looking down. It was month seven and she was getting sad that it would be over soon. "Aw girlaaaa congratulations. I wanted it to be my tt but I'm so glad you found happiness regardless. You deserved it. I wouldn't wish my brother and momma on anybody" she rolled her eyes.

"Girl hush you know they be feeling like we gang up on them" Lorrie laughed hugging Kali back as she reached out to hug her.

"Hey Riyah I haven't seen you in forever" she moved on to hug Sariyah. Lorrie had a hair appointment with Té and Riyah trailed along and ultimately made him squeeze her in.

Kali obviously had a appointment too as a she stood in front of them with a 613 wig in her hand. "Chile you know I stopped coming around because of dumbass"Riyah shaded hugging her back.

"What y'all getting into after this. I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to catch up, not like I can tell Tevin anything he ain't even talking to me anymore" she spoke sitting down in one of the chairs.

"We was about to get in Te's heated pool. You might as well stay" Lorrie spoke before Riyah could. Riyah liked Kali ,but she didn't too much like her around because she was related to Tevin meaning she was a fraud by default.

"Who said y'all hoes could get in my shit" Té walked in with a stank face. "Boy bye this my shit" Lorrie rolled her neck. He waved her off before going to start on Kali's hair.

"We'll be waiting for you boo" Lorrie spoke to Kali who nodded her head in response. They made their way down the hall before walking into his pool room. One of the perks of getting in good with their hairdresser was having access to his home.

He treated them like little sisters.

"I'm about to go change into my swimsuit" Lorrie spoke walking into the bathroom. She changed into her swimsuit before standing in the mirror a smile taking over her face. "You getting so big chunky mama" she cooed to her stomach rubbing over it lightly.

She snapped a quick photo before walking out. "How you pregnant in the front and back Lorrie that ain't even fair" Sariyah spoke watching her set her things down.

"Girl you and Aariz take me out when y'all say that" she laughed. "We ain't lying bell I don't know what's heavier that ass or my tt" sariyah exclaimed recording her.

Lorrie did a little dance before walking over and kissing her cheek. "Do you feel like we spend enough time together" she asked as she stopped recording.

"we're not together as much as we used to be but I get it. With Tevin he was never there so we had nothing but time, with east you're in a healthy living relationship so I don't expect to see you everyday. I love that he try to make time for us to see each other though" sariyah explained while leaning on her shoulder as they put their feet into the heated pool.