28

"We can do a lash station here and start interviewing people next week" Lorrie pointed to a spacious corner in her studio as Aariz nodded not knowing what she was talking about

"And we c— shit" she hissed placing her hand against the wall. He hopped up and made his way to her concerned. "You good mama what's wrong?" His brows furrowed as he stood in front of her rubbing her.

"She keep putting her foot in my rib cage and it—mmmm it hurt" she softly spoke mashing her hand to try and make her shift. Aariz raised his hands and mashed the spot feeling exactly what she was talking about.

"Come on fat ma you got to move, you hurting mama" he spoke to her stomach rubbing the spot. The baby kicked at his hand making him smile.

Lorrie stood in pain while he did the best he could to make her move. "There we go, keep going" he spoke again as he saw her belly shift. Lorrie let out a sigh of relief while holding the bottom of her stomach.

"She be kicking yo ass" He grinned kissing above her belly button. "I can't wait to serve her a eviction notice, no way she be abusing me like this" she huffed leaning off the wall.

"Maybe if you got some rest instead of standing all day she'd be nicer" he shaded. Lorrie was the definition of a hard worker. Though she had paused her hostings she picked up more clients when it came to makeup sometimes standing eight hours a day.

She continued her runs, cutting them down to one lap and slowing to a jog and she had become a content creator for Instagram since her following went up to almost 102k people.

"Aw hush, I'll sit down when I can't walk" she smiled as he mugged her. "Come on let's go get you food I know you hungry"

"You know me so well, these cough drops aren't hitting the spot" she sighed waddling behind him. She was thirty two weeks now and beyond ready to get her out. "You need to stop eating them shits anyway that's not a snack fatass"

"Never did you call me fat"

"Na you ain't fat mamas, I know what it though" he quietly spoke watching her get in the car after he opened the door. He sent a nod to his security that was getting into position to guard her studio, courtesy of him being paranoid.

"Stop you always sexually harassing me with your eyes" she frowned as he got in and pulled off. Aariz laughed and continued his drive to chipotle.

"How you want this shit before we get here" She had chewed him out last time because according to her their wasn't enough sour cream on her bowl when he came out.

"I want brown rice, double chicken, pinto beans, corn salsa, Queso, lettuce, HEAVY sour cream Aariz, shredded cheese, Red chili salsa, and a bag of spicy Doritos on the side" She finished smiling at the thought of the taste. He memorized the details before nodding.

"Matter of fact text it to me" he spoke not wanting to get cursed out over food again. She had a whole fit and went into chipotle showing her ass last time. It was a mess.