37

"Stop pacing it's 6am Lo" Aariz groaned out as his fiancé circled the room for the thousandth time

"Stop pacing it's 6am Lo" Aariz groaned out as his fiancé circled the room for the thousandth time. She was clearly having some form of a nervous breakdown since the opening of her salon was today at 1.

She ignored him and continued while pausing every so often to catch her breath. "Baby" he sighed finally sitting up. She sniffed but continued pacing making him get up while rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"C'mere" he spoke reaching out to grab her. He forced her into a hug feeling her body tense before she relaxed. "What did I tell you" he asked after a moment of silence.

"Everything is going to be perfect" she recited. "So what's the problem" he questioned.

"Should I just push it back to next month? I don't have a good feeling, what if everything comes out wrong? What if nobody shows up" she questioned as tears fell. She had been racking her brain of everything that could potentially go wrong and it was so many scenarios that she came up with.

"I know you nervous but think about how much work you put into this shit. Every little detail you stayed up late to plan out, from the Decor to the passion you have for this. Perfection isn't about everything being spotless or going as planned it's about the experience you create for your clients. They're coming for your skills, not for the decorations. Trust in the effort you've invested" He paused to kiss her head and rub her shoulders. "You got this ma, I'm proud of ya"

"Ok" she rapidly nodded taking in a few breaths as she let his words simmer in her mind. "What would I do without you I love you so much" she breathe out feeling way better than she just did.

"I love you more mama no matter what" he looked at her. Lorrie pouted at his expression. She wasn't the best at reading people but it was clear how much he adored her with everything in him.

"now come to bed. Get a few hours so you won't be exhausted" he groggily spoke leading her back to the bed.

She instantly crawled in behind him and snuggled up to him. "Go to sleep" he demanded knowing she wasn't closing her eyes.

She let a chuckle slip before she sighed and closed her eyes. He soothingly rubbed her back making her drowsy. The two of them dozed off ready for what the day had to offer.

 The two of them dozed off ready for what the day had to offer