22

"He showed out so bad" Riyah grinned looking at all the shopping bags they had just brought in

"He showed out so bad" Riyah grinned looking at all the shopping bags they had just brought in. "Nah deadass Tevin would have neverrrrr grab one purse face ass" Miya deepened her voice making Lorrie laugh. She didn't have a problem with the restrictions Tevin put on her shopping but the imitation had her floored.

"Brother in law for life idc" Riyah smiled holding up her new black Chanel bag that she grabbed shoes to match. They tried to budget but when Aariz checked his card and seen they had barely spent he called to announce once again that they could get what they wanted.

"He sent this here personally" Lorrie spoke handing them a box. The next day after finding out they did just what he said they were going to do. They talked about everything including the dna of the baby.

They sent off a sample of his and a sample from Lorrie and were waiting on the results which would be back in a week.

"More gifts oh girl what color you want in your wedding. I heard the second husband be the best anyway" Miya sighed sitting down in bliss.

They opened the box and pulled out the pink customized stanley cups. They had been looking for the pink ones but they were always sold out.

"Open them" Lorrie spoke interrupting their gushing. They looked at her in confusion before looking back down at the cups. "Omg open the fawkn cups" she rushed them laughing.

They opened them pulling out a newborn sized onesie that said "Hi TT".

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up" Miya spoke pause after every words reading the shirt over and over. "Nah this bitch so cap ain't no way" Riyah spoke pacing back and forth.

"Lift your shirt let me see" she spoke again making Lorrie do so showing off her flat stomach that had a slight pudge. A line was as clear day though.

"This bitch for real Miya I don't think she playing" they spoke amongst themselves in shock. Lorrie pulled the ultrasound out her purse and handed it to them making them scream. "16 FUCKING WEEKS" Riyah yelled as tears fell.

"Omg I'm a Tt omg" Riyah rushed to her pulling her into a hug with Miya following right behind her. "Why didn't you tell us" Miya sniffed rubbing over her stomach.

"I just found out two days ago when I went for my shot" Lorrie admitted. "He got my girlllllll" Miya fell out dramatically after glancing at the ultrasound again.

"Congratulations sissy I'm so happy for you. I promise my tt about to have everything they could ever want" Riyah gushed staring at the photo with tears in her eyes.

"Stop you're going to make me cry" Lorrie choked out getting emotional again. "How does East feel" Riyah questioned hugging her bestie again.

"He was shocked at first, then quiet, then I guess reality settled in and now he's happy as hell. He ordered hella shit yesterday and we don't even have the gender yet. We're both team girl though" she smiled thinking about how excited he was after their talk. He wanted to let everybody know then but of course Lorrie was the one scared to announce. She was sure someone was going to say she needed to abort it since they barely knew each other.