14

"Can you just stop" Lorrie yelled as Tevin punched the wall, a nice size hole forming in the spot

"Can you just stop" Lorrie yelled as Tevin punched the wall, a nice size hole forming in the spot. Since he refused to come home she made her way to his job to let him know she's filing for separation.

He zoomed towards her as she stared at him with an unreadable expression. "You put your hands on me and I swear to God your family gone need a Tshirt special" she warned as his face was mere centimeters from hers.

"That's a threat?" He tilted his head. "That's a promise" she snapped back. The two locked eyes but Lorrie didn't back down. He did a low menacing laugh as he backed up, eyeing his wife as if she was the worst thing to ever walk earth.

"After all this shit I do for you and you come to my place of work talking about separation. Who put you up to this. Sariyah? Your bitter ass mom? who did it"

"I put myself up to it Tevin look at how you treat me you couldn't possibly think we'd last another year at the rate we're going" she expressed throwing her hands into the air. "What about what I do for you? You go and lay up with another woman and then come lay beside me like it's nothing. I've stood by you through eveything. Did you ever stop to think about what I wanted?"

"I'll never forgive myself for marrying a lil ass girl man" he spoke to himself shaking his head as he looked straightforward to calm himself. The rage going through his body was no other.

"And I'll never forgive you for convincing me to put my life on hold if we're going there. I wasn't a little girl when you was begging me to have your kid, or is that your thing. You just got a thing for little girls" she taunted knowing she was throwing low blows but her feelings were hurt at the way he'd just belittled her after everything they'd been through.

"Lorianna" he warned.

"I'll have the papers to the house as soon as next week. I'll get my things" she wipe a tear that she didn't know had fell making Tevin knock things off of his desk.

"We can go to marriage counseling" He pleaded looking at her. "No thank you, I lost all hope when you turned to someone outside of me" she referred to his cheating. He cursed to himself as tears stung in his eyes.

"I had a moment Lorrie but it was nothing serious I was stressing over a case and she was here. I'll transfer buildings, we can go to therapy, I can make more time for us we don't need a separation" He walked up wrapping his arms around her. She eased his arms off before sighing. The confirmation broke her heart more than she'd like to admit.

Sure she knew he was cheating after that day, but something about him confirming it made it real.

"You can have the house, let's talk again before you confirm anything, ok?" He sat on his desk. She nodded before walking out ignoring the looks of everyone in the space knowing they just heard them yelling at each other. She had nothing to say at this point, especially with the lump that sat in her throat.