15

"you posing like these some school pictures boo

"you posing like these some school pictures boo. Bend that ass over" Yanis scolded as he held Lorrie's camera. She had a club hosting and they wanted her to post pictures prior to leaving. "And take that fucking ring off you standing in a brand new house what we holding on to old shit for"

Lorrie had secretly made the move on a house after the confirmation of a separation the other day. The only people who knew was now ,of course, her sisters and Yanis. She didn't even want to say anything to Aariz just yet. Things were getting too real for her and she needed to process.

She ended up showing them because she wanted to get dressed their incase Tevin decided to show up at their shared home.

"Yanis im doing the best I can" Lorrie huffed sliding the glasses on her face that he was holding out. She took the ring off and tossed it on the shelf before posing again.  "But you're not bend that ass over or something. Miya help this bitch" He fussed getting annoyed.

"Like this" Miya posed against the figure giving Lorrie a example. "Y'all don't think this too much everybody gone be looking at me" Lorrie spoke looking down at her all red outfit.

"Girl the price of your hostings went up so you got to play the part. You look just fine now pose" Miya clapped. Lorrie sighed before taking a deep breath and posing.

"Yuppppp, ok now squat and say fuck these hoes" Yanis instructed loving the outcome. Lorrie laughed before squatting down and shooting a middle finger.

"Wait wait" Riyah ran from the back finally dressed as Lorrie was done taking photos. "Do the little titty grab while looking off" she instructed while guiding her in place. "You need at least three good photos"

"Y'all like some managers I swear" Lorrie whined while posing. Yanis snapped the photos before keeping her phone. "I'll post these just go get your stuff" He spoke smiling at the photos.

Lorrie did as told, her heels clacking on the floor each step she took. She paused in the mirror and did a 360 to see if she approved of her outfit. It seemed like her clothes were getting shorter and shorter for these hostings but that's what the people liked and she was getting paid 12k for each appearance so she didn't mind.

"Hurry up before we be late" Miya rushed. Lorrie quickly grabbed her things and followed her out the house. Walking to the sprinter van she smiled as she got in. They had a fully loaded bar waiting on them.

"Oh we pregaming?" Lorrie asked eyeing the drinks. "Of course bitch we need you loose and shaking ass all night. The better the performance the more hostings you get. Bring the city out" Yanis spoke pouring her up a shot.

Lorrie waited until everybody had theirs before they all tossed the first shot back, squeezing their eyes at the taste.

"Where my phone" she asked patting her chest to soothe the burn. Yanis took it out his pocket and handed it to her.