7

"Lorianna just grab a bread" Aariz huffed as he watched a basketball game that was showing on his large tv screen, glancing into the phone every so often

After declining every plan he created they had just decided on a chill night to get more acquainted. They also had agreed on homemade subs and of course they were going to be paired with mango habenero wings, they were her obsession.

"Hush because you could have done the grocery shopping like I asked this morning" she sassily spoke before grabbing the Italian herb bread. He fell silent as he watched her walked around the brightly lit Walmart knowing she was right. Her heels clicked with each step making strangers glance at her as she passed by. The confidence oozing from her couldn't be mistaken as she strutted as if Walmart was her runway.

He scanned over her features in satisfaction while she squinted her eyes to see the things around her a bit clearer. That was something else about her- she couldn't see worth a damn. She turned her head making her silky hair whip behind her.

She had gotten her hair styled into a bob and as much as he hated those he could admit she looked good sporting the short style. "Grab some Doritos" his raspy voice spoke breaking her from her thoughts. She glanced into the phone for a moment to mug him before making her way to the chip aisle.

They had agreed that he was supposed to do the shopping ,but as the day went on he never got around to doing it so Lorrie took on the task. She spent the day with Tevin's sister which she didn't mind, she loved her, then she got right on grocery shopping.

"Fix your face before I fix it for you" his voice demanded making her eyes slighted widen. Her mind went to a million negative places as she glanced into the phone.

She swallowed the lump in her throat before ignoring him and grabbing the Doritos. As loyal as she was, she would be a liar if she said certain things East did didn't turn her on. It wasn't intentional , clearly , that was just how he spoke but sheesh.

"Is that all you want?" Her soft voice spoke sounding like music to his ears. He thought for a moment before nodding. "Text me the price I'll Apple Pay you ma"

"I got my own mo— Did I ask that. Send me the price" he cut her off making her sigh lowly. "Ok I'll let you know when I'm on the way" she responded. They exchanged goodbyes before she made her way around the store once more to see if there was anything else she wanted.

Once she approved of her cart she made her way to self checkout being careful to scan everything. She could never understand how people stole from Walmart. She would literally die if a video of her stealing was played back by the machine for her and the associate.

Paying the displayed amount she grabbed her receipt before heading out to her car. She could see a group of guys standing at a truck directly across from her car making her grow an instant attitude. Though she wasn't cocky she knew for a fact that one of them were going to attempt to talk to her.