30

"Do you want a fuller lash" Lorrie asked the girl after handing her a mirror

     "Do you want a fuller lash" Lorrie asked the girl after handing her a mirror. She grabbed her mini fan blowing it on her face a little. "No girl this is perfect plus you need to get off your feet" Moura spoke offering her a seat while eyeing her round frame.

Lorrie took it before sighing and leaning back a little. "Im sorry I— girl you about to pop don't apologize you want a water?"

"Please"

The girl walked out and grabbed a water before bringing it to Lorrie. "How far are you" she asked while sending over the payment and a hefty tip. "Nine months"

"Oh no ma'am get out idk what to do if you go in labor" she joked making Lorrie laugh. "We still got three weeks girl" she spoke standing up to pack her things. Moura helped out as they brought the things outside together.

To no surprise Aariz was outdoors waiting while instructing security to drive her vehicle to their home. "What you doing here baby" Lorrie spoke kissing him a little longer once she caught wind on how Moura eyed him. The damn audacity. Lorrie took note on how his eyes never left her though.

"Picking up my woman and child you cool with that" he snaked his tatted arms around her waist. She shook her head as a grin took over. "Come on we got a busy day then"

"Ah hell" he mumbled helping her in the car. Lorrie watched as he grabbed the rest of her things from Moura before taking them to his trunk. "Last client right" he spoke getting in the car. She quickly nodded "definitely I'm tired as hell"

She loved makeup but it was time for her to take a temporary leave. She didn't think she could make it through one more person. She technically wasn't supposed to do Moura's makeup but she didn't have the heart to tell her no when she DM'd her. She now had a automatic response letting people know she wouldn't be back until late September.

"Ok for starters we need to go get the stuff to make my padsicles" she mentally noted. "Your what?" He questioned not familiar with whatever that was.

"That's how I know you be ignoring the TikToks I send you. I sent you a video that show you how to make them and explain what they're for" she sassed him. He nodded with a look of confusion on his face. "Just go to target Aariz" she rolled her eyes.

The ride was silent as Lorrie marked things off her list, it was finally almost time to meet her little one and she wanted things perfect for her arrival. Her baby shower was set for next week and they had taken their maternity shoot photos the week prior.

She had entered the nesting stage so her— their home was now finished and the baby's room was set up. All that was left to do was making things a bit smoother for her in the postpartum stage.

Aariz offered to hire a nanny to help out and she instantly took the help. She watched enough women in their life lose themselves to postpartum and she didn't want to be one of them.