1

"Just a quickie" She mumbled as she grinded against his lap

     "Just a quickie" She mumbled as she grinded against his lap. Lorrie listened in satisfaction as her husband hissed from her leaving soft kisses on his neck. She trailed her kisses lower just as he roughly gripped her, halting her movements.

"Not right now baby" He groaned irritably as he glanced at his watch. She mentally sighed before rubbing her hands over his chest, pouting as she stared at him in desperation. She had grown fed up with using her rose and she was sure her bullet was dead.

"you never have time for me anymore. We didn't even see each other on my birthday Tevin. Gifts aren't enough I want you" she fought to keep her voice down knowing they'd be in a screaming match if she raised it.

He slightly placed her on the side of him before getting up, clearly ignoring her. She shook her head as his eyes landed on everything but her as he searched for his work clothes. He barely even looked at her these days. It was always work, meeting, work. She couldn't remember the last time they had even been sexual.

"Tev—We will talk about this later Lorianna right now I need to find my tie before I'm late" He said cutting her off. She bit her tongue as tears threatened to spill. Lord knows she loved her husband but for the past year he had begun to pull away from her.

She met Tevin when she was the ripe age of eighteen and married him two years later at the age of twenty against everyone's wishes of course. He was eight years her senior and she often wondered if that was the reason he was pulling back from her. Had he met someone older that was easier to relate to?

She had heard that a lot when he originally proposed. His family was against it but not as much as hers was. She had even stopped speaking to her mother for almost three months due to them bumping heads. Often times she wished she would have listened though.

She didn't suspect he was cheating on her because that would be pure insanity seeing as he bagged someone that almost everybody wanted, but it didn't stop her mind from wondering everytime he denied her advances now. She hoped he wasn't that dumb.

"Are you not attracted to me anymore?" She asked her voice slightly cracking as she watched him put his suit together. Tevin paused slightly before sighing deeply. "You see all these expensive purses , clothes and this nice ass house you live in. You wouldn't be able to have this if I didn't work the way that I did. This has nothing to do with you Lorrie, i'll be back later unless you want me to quit and end up homeless" He spoke , sarcasm laced in his words before entering the closet.

Tevin, despite his horrible biased ways as everyone would say, was actually a lawyer. Apparently it ran in the family seeing as his father was a lawyer as well. She didn't know much about his dad because he up and left his mother and started a new family in Missouri to her knowledge.

Lorrie bit the inside of her jaw to keep from responding as she sucked her feelings up and grew ok with the fact that she would be spending tonight mostly alone. Again. This happened more times than she'd like to admit. Out of a twenty four hour day he spent majority of it at his office claiming no one could handle things the way he did.