2

The sun beaming from the large window had forced Lorrie to continue her slumber underneath the thick duvet seeing as she wanted to embrace the darkness as long as she could

Hiding under the covers couldn't drown out the sound of her phone ringtone though. Groaning loudly as the iPhone runs for that seemed like the 100th time , Lorrie rose from her slumber in irritation. She rolled over and sat up missing the feeling of the soft mattress on her back already. One reason she would always choose Riri's place over her mother's was the upgraded bed in the guestroom. It was heavenly.

Glancing at the phone she realized it was no one other than Tevin, as she suspected. She stared at it wondering just how long he'd let the call play out.

As the phone stopped ringing she glanced at the time seeing it was a little after one making her jump up. It had now been a week since she had been home and though many would say it was wrong to just up and leave she needed the mental break. It's not like Tevin was home majority of the time anyway. Of the week she was gone he probably slept at home once.

She rushed into the bathroom to brush her teeth and do her morning routine. She hated sleeping past ten when she stayed with someone, it made her feel beyond lazy. Of course Riri would let her sleep as long as she wanted but she wasn't comfortable with that. After a long night of gossip and snacking she desperately needed the sleep though.

Walking back into the room she went through her bag and grabbed a black spaghetti strapped dress. She was running out of clothes which let her know it was time to go home regardless of how she felt. Glancing at accessories she paired the dress with her gucci slides and Gucci purse. She had a hair appointment at two and unfortunately she needed to talk to Tevin.

Walking out the room she spotted her bestfriend putting food in a to go plate. She grinned as she greeted her with a hug. "Hey boo, I see you got on your maid outfit like you always do" Lorrie joked making Riri shove her a little.

"Oh girl please bitch ho" She bucked before handing her the plate. "You got your key right because I might be gone when you get back"

"I think I'm going home today" she scoffed making Sariyah instantly pout. " but Ooou where you gone be" Lorrie asked nosily as she stole a piece of bacon off the counter.

She knew exactly where she was going , her bestfriend was on her sneaky link of seven months real bad. She didn't want to pursue anything serious with him since he had a history of cheating but she couldn't deny that she liked him a little more than she should.

Sariyah brown cheeks flooded red as she quickly walked off making Lorrie laugh. She didn't even need to say it, she was sure if she rode by Jamir's house she would see her car later.

Lorrie grabbed her phone and hosted the plate in her arm before leaving the house being sure to lock the door behind her. She got in her car and put in the address to her hairstylist house. She had been going to him for five years straight and still didn't know how to get there, but honestly she didn't know how to go anywhere without her map. She was convinced she had a learning disability when it came to directions.