19

"Ight" Aariz shrugged as Lorrie confessed to him what happened with Tevin

"Ight" Aariz shrugged as Lorrie confessed to him what happened with Tevin. It had been a week and she was sick of it weighing on her mind. She stared at him before getting up and grabbing her things.

"Take me home" She spoke quietly. He looked at her in confusion since she'd only been with him for two hours. "You sure?" He asked.

"Yes" she spoke with an attitude. "What's the problem ma. I'm just supporting whatever you want" he spoke not moving from his spot on the game room couch.

"You! You're the problem Aariz. One minute you're treating me like a friend then the next you fucking me like a girlfriend and it's fucking confusing. Then I tell you I fucked my ex husband and it don't even bother you, but if I text a nigga in my Dm back you ready to kill me I don't get it" she yelled.

"Lower your tone" he warned glaring at her. "No! Fuck you" she yelled irritated that he didn't look the slightest bit bothered while she was practically falling apart.

"The fuck did I say" he was on his feet in two seconds with her pressed against the wall. "You want the truth? I want you to myself Lorrie but I understand you going through shit so I keep it cordial. I want to ring yo' fuckin neck because you fucked that nigga but I can't, can I? Because y'all were married at the time. You makin' this shit harder than it need to be" He gritted out.

"Why keep me in the dark I want you too Aariz. Yes I had sex with him but I regretted that shit the moment it happened. I felt guilty for even being in the same space as him. I want you" she pouted to him.

"You say that but I'm not going back and forth with another nigga over you. I'll kill you and him" he warned. "So if I'm what you want get your shit in order and let me know. If not cool. You fresh out a four year relationship ain't no rush"

"Ok" she nodded softly making him back up. "I ain't touching you again until you get checked though" he shrugged being honest. He still wasn't fucking with the fact that she fucked somebody a few days after him but they weren't together so he wasn't going to trip.

"You ever do that shit again and you dead" he continued making her lightly laugh not taking him serious, he was as serious as he could be though. "I'll make a appointment for Monday. I'll go ahead and get my second birth control shot too" she smiled at him.

"You sure this what you want Lorianna? If you want to work shit out with your husb— I want you Aariz, nobody but you. I'd prove it if I had to. Im not confused anymore" she cut him off.

He nodded satisfied before kissing her head. "What you got planned for today" he asked seeing she was getting dressed.

"I got to do another bridal party, they're having a night wedding" she spoke excitedly. She never witnessed one of those. "Then I'm going to let my mother know about you if that's fine with you"

"She should've been knew about me and you getting big at this makeup shit. You ever see yourself opening up a shop?" He questioned watching as she walked around the room.