18

Lorrie and Tevin held a stare down as they sat across from each other in the dimly lit restaurant

Lorrie and Tevin held a stare down as they sat across from each other in the dimly lit restaurant. "No" He stated firmly glancing at the papers. She had just asked him for a divorce. During this separation it became clearer everyday that this wasn't what she wanted, she wanted out.

She tried but her heart was with Aariz. He came into her life and showed her how she was supposed to be treated. She didn't even know if he wanted to go there with her, and if he didn't she understood but she couldn't pretend with Tevin anymore. She loved him but she'd never be fully happy with him.

"Tevin, I love you and you know this. But I'm not happy anymore. I would never ask for something like this if I felt that I could fix the issue" she bargained. "I don't want this for us, let's just get divorced and continue to be cordial. It's better for everybody in the long run"

"Don't know why you thought I'd agree to this bullshit anyway" he picked up his lemonade sipping it. "Must got a nigga in your ear"

"What does that have to do with anything" she looked at him raising her eyebrow. "Nothing, just letting you know I ain't signing shit"

"I have grounds to a divorce you cheated on me Tevin" she sucked her teeth. "Back to this again?" He chuckled.

"Did I come at you after I got messages saying you was booed up on live all at a nigga house? We're separated not divorced so technically you cheating too" he looked at her, a frown on his face.

"No, and if you would've I wouldn't have cared because that's my bestfriend" she shot back.

"A shoulder to cry on become a dick to swallow or however that shit go" he waved her off. She held back a laugh making him let his out. "That is not how that shit go and you know it" she rolled her eyes.

"You gone have to beat my ass for that divorce" he shrugged leaning back in his seat. "At your big ass ,prehistoric, Jurassic ass age" she frowned at him.

"Chill" he laughed making her join in. "Stop being so childish Tevin damn I said we'll still be cool let me go" she whined. He playfully shook his head no.

"Nah Mrs.Jones, You good" He spoke waving down a waiter. Lorrie bit her tongue as he requested a refill from the young man. When he walked away she looked at him.

"I swear you want me more that we're not together" she fussed. "In God eyes we still together" he shrugged popping a fry into his mouth.

"Can't even bounce on dick in peace" she mumbled making him sit up quickly with a deep mug on his face. "I'll kill yo ass dead in this restaurant you try me like that again" he warned.

"Boy don't get mad at me. I'm trying to bargain with you" she stared at him not bothered by his idle threats. He always did that when he didn't get his way and it was growing old, quick.

"Let me eat it one more time then I'll think about it" he smirked. Her mouth dropped in disbelief before she placed her purse on her shoulder and stood up. "You disgust me bye Tevin" she rolled her eyes. He grinned at her before lowering his eyes to her ass as she walked away.