32

"Come on fat mama it's the same thing" Aariz spoke while bouncing a crying Solani in his arms

"Come on fat mama it's the same thing" Aariz spoke while bouncing a crying Solani in his arms. "Just taste it, it's the same sh—stuff" he corrected himself while holding the bottle up to her mouth.

They had been home a week and she was not feeling the bottles at all after being on Lorrie's boobs for the last week. Lorrie ultimately decided that she wanted to switch to exclusively pumping the milk instead of direct breastfeeding but the process hadn't been easy. Solani was stubborn and knew exactly what she wanted.

She let out a cry making him sigh. "What you want me to do? Cut a hole in my shirt" He spoke confused as he held her up in the air to look at her. His face softened as her bottom lip quivered. "Don't do me like that" he sadly spoke.

If nothing could make him break it was her little pouts. "We supposed to be making mama breakfast and you fighting a nigga. Just like yo mama stubborn for no reason" he mumbled while squeezing a drop of milk on her lip to see if she'd break.

She stared up at him with a little frown on her face. "So yeen gone budge huh" he stared back down at her. She let out a little yawn so he used the time to squeeze a drop directly in her mouth. "Yeaaa that's that good shit huh. Straight from the titty" he grinned as she licked over her lips.

He grazed the bottle against her mouth before smirking as she opened it. "Look taste the same and all" he continued.

He placed her back inside the baby carrier before adjusting it to where he could hold the bottle and cook. He tried to let Lorrie sleep in for as long as she could because after doing extensive research he was aware of just how bad postpartum could get.

She hadn't shown any signs but he knew she was exhausted and he was doing everything he could to help.

"Ight she like ham and shit in her eggs" he mumbled to himself as he took the eggs and other necessary foods out of the fridge. He glanced around the spacious kitchen before reaching up and grabbed a black cast iron skillet.

He grabbed a bowl and started on his mixture before setting it to the side. Reaching in the cabinet he grabbed a bowl and walked to the pantry to grab two packs of oatmeal.

A little cough from Solani made him glance down. He watched her for a little before resuming his task. He made the oatmeal mixture and placed it into the microwave before moving onto the eggs.

It took no time for him to make the cheesy eggs with ham and by the time he was finish Solani was sleep. He removed the bottle from her mouth and positioned her so he could burp her.

"Sound like a grown man fatmama" he chuckled before taking her to the nursery. He set up the cameras before saying a silent prayer and laying her down. Sometimes she'd be dead sleep and wake straight up once she was laid down. "Hell yea" he mumbled in victory once she remained sleep.

He made his way back to the kitchen and poured the cheesy egg mixture on top of the oatmeal before placing the bowl onto a tray. This combination and a body armor on the side had been Lorrie's favorite since it kept her milk supply up.