31

"If I have to pee one more timeeeee" Lorrie dragged out to herself before getting up to use the bathroom

    "If I have to pee one more timeeeee" Lorrie dragged out to herself before getting up to use the bathroom. She rolled over herself before leaning and pressing against the bed to get up not wanting to wake up Aariz.

It honestly would be a waste because she was sure it wouldn't be the last time. Nobody told you how you'd be running to the bathroom every thirty to forty minutes during the last few weeks of pregnancy. She didn't even know what good sleep was anymore now that she was thirty eight weeks.

She waddled to the toilet before sitting down and relieving her bladder which wasn't much. "Wow I could've just pissed on myself if that was all it was" she frowned before using the bidet and getting up. She washed her hands and waddled back to the bed.

She rolled her eyes at Aariz sleeping peacefully. Lorrie preferred to sleep by the wall because of her weird theory of being the one to survive if a intruder broke into the house and snatched someone. As of lately she'd been sleeping on the outside against her will. Her and Aariz had switched sides of the bed so she could be closer to the bathroom since she went so frequently now.

As she got back into the bed his arms instantly opened up for her. He was so clingy even down to his sleep. He always wanted to be touching her in some sort of form and if he went too long without her touch he'd wake up.

Lorrie got as comfortable as she could before placing her head on his chest and closing her eyes. She let the sound of his breathing soothe her back to sleep in no time.

It of course was short lived as she had the urge to pee again thirty five minutes later. She fought the tears in her eyes as she rolled over and repeated the same process she had just completed half a hour prior. She waddled to the bathroom in irritation while mugging her large belly as she sat down.

The beef with her and baby east was too real. Easing herself up from the toilet water trickled down her leg making her sit back down.

"No way you just made me piss on myself girl" she rolled her eyes. She tried to squeeze but nothing came out making her stand up again just for the same thing to happen. "What the fuck" she mumbled to herself.

"This can't be my water breaking" she looked down confused. She cleaned herself up before pulling on a pair period panties, or a adult diaper as Aariz would call them.

Waddling back into the room she got into the bed and stared at the ceiling. She wanted to go back to sleep but one she was going to cry if she had to pee again and two she wasn't sure if her water had ruptured.

"Why you up mama" Aariz raspy voice spoke as he pulled her closer. "Because I keep peeing and I don't know if my water just broke"

"Huh" he instantly sat up looking at her. "No, no lay down I didn't say it broke. I could have just peed on myself it's not much just lay down. I'll let you know if I do it again and we can go to the hospital ok?" She spoke quickly to avoid him panicking.