26

"Mama can you pls" Lorrie huffed in irritation as they walked through target

"Mama can you pls" Lorrie huffed in irritation as they walked through target. "Girl I'm trying to see if my grandbaby will kick back you can hush" her mom retorted turning her lip up.

"She so damn grouchy all the time now" Miya mumbled. "Why is you even here. Go to work or something" she mugged Miya who mugged her right back.

"Baby if you wasn't pregnant I'd been done put you under one of these buggies I swe— both of y'all can Shutup or go sit in the car" Maria cut Miya off. "I'm gr— I said shut the hell up"

"Yes ma'am" they spoke in union. Maria smirked in satisfaction before turning back to the baby clothes. "Y'all think this will be cute?" She asked holding up a baby robe.

She looked up at the cieling before mentally counting to ten. "Y'all can't talk now?" She asked with a attitude once they both remained silent.

"You said, and I quote, Shut the hell up" Lorrie responded shrugging her shoulders. "She sure did" Miya agreed.

"Yea y'all can stay home next time I'll bring Riyah. Grow up" Maria rolled her eyes and walked off leaving Lorrie and Miya to snicker at her attitude.

"She so mad for what it wasn't even that serious" Lorrie sassily spoke pushing the buggy she had just left.

"Damn ex wife you can't speak"

"Take yo ashy ass back to wherever you came from Tevin not today" Miya whined. "Wassup to you to Miya" he shook his head not even bothered by her comment.

"Hello Tevin" Lorrie spoke. She didn't hate nor dislike Tevin. He was a stepping stone in her life and she was grateful for everything that happened, it pushed her right into the arms of her now fiancé.

"How you been?" He asked looking her over. She was about to answer but was caught off guard as a gorgeous dark skin walked up and wrapped her arm around his waist. Lorrie smiled at her and the woman returned the gesture.

"You must be Lorianna" she asked holding her hand out. Lorrie's eyes widen before she nodded and shook her head. "You left big shoes for me to fill girl" she chuckled.

"Lorrie this is Anadia, my girlfriend" Tevin introduced the two. Miya coughed under her breath making Lorrie side eye her.

"You're engaged" Tevin spoke in a disbelief tone as he look down at her glistening finger. "Engaged and pregnant" Lorrie smiled a genuine smile as she thought about her fiancé who was out "making her money" as he would say.

"Congratulations! How far are you" Anadia exclaimed, her eyes flashing to her belly that she couldn't see due to her over large jacket.

"3 months" Miya lied. She didn't believe in telling people when you were due or how far along you actually were because people were weird. For all she knew they could be planning to kidnap the damn baby.