12

Lorrie ignored the stabbing pain in her back as she worked on her 6th and final face of the morning

Lorrie ignored the stabbing pain in her back as she worked on her 6th and final face of the morning. To say she was proud of herself was an understatement. She had been up since 6am doing makeup and hadn't had a break yet but she didn't mind. She was in her zone doing what she loved. Casual conversation was held amongst the bridesmaids talked amongst themselves.

She set she brides face with her Hudabeauty setting powder and moved on to the brows. Lorrie's motto was brows last because it always gave a such a clean and natural finish that brought the look together.

Imani sat patiently, anxious to see her results. She was overly in love with the work on her six bridesmaids faces so she knew she had snapped on hers.

As fifteen more minutes went by Lorrie was adding her finishing touches and setting spray. "Let me dry you a little and then we're done" she spoke to herself as she grabbed her pink mini fan.

She made sure her face was properly set before backing up and handing her a mirror. A squeal of excitement left imani's look as her eyes instantly filled.

"Omg don't cry, don't cry" Imani spoke to herself while looking up at the ceiling fanning her eyes. Lorrie giggled as the sight almost made her tear up as well. That alone let her know she had done exactly what was expected of her.

"I made sure to use waterproof products you good boo" Lorrie smiled. She watched as five of the girls all gathered around so she could take pictures.

"Everybody look so beautiful" she grinned looking at the photos

"Everybody look so beautiful" she grinned looking at the photos. "Congratulations again Imani, I'm wishing you nothing but happiness" she spoke hugging her back as the girl embraced her.

Lorrie's heart lightly tugged at the thought of how happy she was when it was her moment and how things had take a drastic turn. It had been two weeks since her discovery of Tevin but she hadn't addressed it yet. She honestly didn't know if she even wanted to.

The most she had done was create a separate bank account, something she knew she needed if she was going to split from him. This time period was all about setting herself up for success on her own incase things went left. She depended on him way too much even with her income from hostings and now makeup.