20

"You sure we should do it this way?" Lorrie asked Aariz as he was putting on his black timbs

"You sure we should do it this way?" Lorrie asked Aariz as he was putting on his black timbs. "Stop being scared shit gone go smooth" he assured her for what felt like the thousandth time. Lorrie paced back and forth the sound of her heels soothing her as she attempted to clear her mind of negative thoughts.

Her family and his family was combining for thanksgiving it took little to no convincing for this to happen since her family desperately wanted to meet him and vice versa. It wasn't going to be many people since she opted for privacy incase things went wrong which she was hoping it wouldn't.

"This seems like a lot. We could do dinner at your mom's and then dinner at my mom's" she suggested knowing it was too late. They had already made the last minute preparations and prepared everybody.

"Go wrap the Mac & chz and hush that fuss woman" he chuckled kissing her cheek. Lorrie sighed before glancing at her appearance once more. He had already taken her pictures but she wasn't satisfied with her outfit. "You look good mama stop stressing everything."

"Thank you" she blushed before hurrying out the room. She grabbed the dishes she made and wrapped them before leaving them on the counter for him to take to the car.

She felt her stomach drop when he came out fully dressed and grabbed the pans. They were really doing this. She hated the beginning stage in a relationship it was so nerve wrecking.

"Come on" he nodded his head towards the door so she could open it while he carried the dishes. Lorrie got up and opened it for him before trailing behind him to his Benz.

"You touch that door ima break yo hand" he warned as she tried to open her own car door making her laugh. "Boy it's never that serious over a door" she crossed her arm and waited on him to open it, which he did shortly after being sure to mug her as he did it.

"Heres the address" she put it on his gps but he didn't bother to look at it on his way there. He knew exactly where she stayed. He even knew where Lorrie's new place was but he wasn't going to tell her that either. She underestimated the reach he had by a lot.

She gazed at her Instagram post criticizing things she didn't like. She suddenly felt like her clothes were too tight but she didn't want to mention it to Aariz. She buttoned up another button to cover up her cleavage some.

He looked over but kept quiet.

Lorrie.J_

J_