33

"You got one more minute in you mama let's get it" Aariz spoke while clapping his hand

"You got one more minute in you mama let's get it" Aariz spoke while clapping his hand. Lorrie sipped the water in her Stanley cup while cutting the speed on the stair master back up.

"Fuckkkkk" she groaned as her heart felt like it was about to fall out of her chest. She was almost two months postpartum and had convinced her man to train her.

The last exercise after every session was the stair master and she had gradually moved from only being able to two five minutes to being able to do fifteen over the past week. "My legs burning so bad" she breathed out while looking up at the ceiling.

"Keep them hands off them rails you got it" Arriz spoke watching her intently. Lorrie removed her hands and forced herself through the last thirty seconds. As soon as the time struck sixteen minutes she hit stop.

She sat down on the step while breathing hard and mugging Aariz who just grinned in return. "Gotta love leg day" he teased.

"That shit burn so bad I'm sick of being sore" she whined while slowly standing up. "Hard work pay off. You fine as fuck either way to me but this is what you wanted" he shrugged while sipping his water.

She was always jealous of how he was able to go so hard in the gym and then bounce back like it was nothing. Meanwhile she was damn near half dead trying to regroup.

"And you'd be able to breathe if you took that tight ass waist trainer off" he spoke before walking into the bathroom. "I'll slap the fuck out of him and he don't even know it" Lorrie mumbled to herself while removing her sweat band. She walked over to the full size mirror and checked her lace before smiling at the sight.

As soon as her stitches healed she was in the gym faithfully every morning or every night. She was never a gym girlie but she was sure it was going to take more than a daily run to get her back to her previous size. She didn't even celebrate her 23rd birthday last month because she wasn't feeling up to it. Aariz of course made sure she enjoyed though.

The spa day and the bag filled with a million dollars was enough for her to cheer up instantly. Even if she felt up to celebrating she probably would have just spent it with Solani and her man still.

"Here we go" Aariz mumbled as he walked out the bathroom to see her posing in the mirror. He stood back and eyed her frame as she posted on her story.

 He stood back and eyed her frame as she posted on her story