25

"You got to make sure the camera is pointed directly at us" Lorrie instructed Aariz who was just ready to see what they were having

"You got to make sure the camera is pointed directly at us" Lorrie instructed Aariz who was just ready to see what they were having. She opted for a intimate gender reveal with just Aariz in the comfort of his home.

He shifted the camera and positioned it on them and the boxed cake in front of them. "It's facing us mama, come on" he anxiously spoke sitting beside her on the couch. His brows were more furrowed than usual letting her know he was more nervous than he was letting on. Lorrie kissed his cheek before tucking one of her legs under her.

"I'm coming stop being impatient. You don't even have the wine glasses talking about come on" she side eyed him. He sucked his teeth before walking into the kitchen. She used that time to readjust her hair and fix the clamp that she had placed in it. She had been too tired to attend her hair appointments so she settled for wearing her natural until her energy returned.

Aariz walked back in with the two glasses and sat them down. "You ready?" He questioned. She nodded her head making him walk over and press record on the camera.

Lorrie unboxed the reveal cake and sat in on his living room table smiling at the adorable decorations. She had designed it with her sisters and her mom. "So we wanted everyone to feel included in finding out the gender of bean— bean?" He cut her off confused.

"Yes bean, that's what we're calling him or her until we can figure out a name" she explained. He nodded slowly before looking at the camera again. "Anywho we want everyone to feel included so we're making this video for you guys. You ready baby?"

"Hel— I mean yes ma'am" he grinned grabbing his glass. She side eyed him before focusing on the camera again. They planned to show their baby the raw emotion of them finding out what they were having whenever they got ole enough so she made it clear that no profanity was to be used.

"Daddy here is team girl and I'm team whatever. I wanted you to be a girl at first but now the idea of a little boy don't seem to bad" Lorrie spoke getting her glass into position.

"It's a girl fo sho but ight" Aariz shrugged. He didn't care either but for some reason he wanted a little girl to break his pockets the way Lorrie should be doing.

"So you've mentioned a few times" she spoke a hint of shade in her voice. He swore he knew. "Before we do this, little one I just want to say whatever you are we love you regardless and we can't wait to meet you." Aariz nodded in agreeance.

"Close your eyes and when we reach one we're going to scoop the cake into the cup" she continued before closing her own eyes. Aariz followed behind her getting excited.

"3...2...1" they pressed their cups down before turning them up and opening their eyes. The pink interior of the cake mixing in with the white icing as they broke the cake was hard to miss. They flipped their glasses seeing it filled with pink making Lorrie gasp.

"Let's GOOO" Aariz yelled standing up and lifting lorrie. She let out a squeal as he happily spun her around in circles kissing her face multiple times.