Chapter 1

The Magnificent Seven

I shook my head slightly as I watched Dean give a thumbs up to Sam, who sat in the Impala, through the window. "You done gloating over there?" I asked as he turned toward me after closing the curtains. I stood by the pile of discarded clothes, arms crossed over my chest.

He had stripped down to nothing but boxers and the white tank top he wore under his shirt today. He smiled, moving toward me. "So what's the surprise you were telling me about?" He grazed his hands up my thighs to the end of the black skirt I wore. 

"Oh, I don't know, I'm kind of tired." I feigned a yawn. 

"That's a horrible surprise, Saige." He said jokingly, lightly kissing my neck. "You're okay, right?"

I sighed. "Yeah, I'm okay."

"Are you sure?" Dean pulled back, setting his hands on my waist and pulling me flush against him. "Because--"

"Yes, Dean, I promise. I'm okay." I assured him. 

He slipped his hand under my shirt, bringing it up to trace the scar on my stomach from where I had been stabbed. "I just want to make sure." 

I cleared my throat, smiling up at him as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "That's sweet of you." I said, pressing a kiss to his neck, leaving a red lipstick mark. I placed a few more kisses to his neck and jaw before bringing my lips to his. 

Dean slid his hand into my hair, gently wrapping it around his knuckles before tilting my head back a little. 

I let out a soft sound as he slid his other hand up my thigh. 

"Dean..." I whispered as he began trailing his lips down my neck. He trailed his fingers up my side, making me laugh a little.

"That tickles, stop it." I slapped his shoulder. 

He sighed against my skin. "It's so nice to hear you laugh."

I smiled. "Well, maybe it you were funny, you'd hear it more often." I joked.

Dean chuckled, reaching down to pull my tank top off. "You think you're hilarious, don't you?"

"A little, yeah." I nodded as I slipped my arms out and he tossed it to the floor. 

He brought his lips to mine, hands skimming up my sides and over the curve of my back, pressing me closer to him. As he unhooked my bra, his other hand drifted down to my butt. I played with the hair at the base of his neck, smiling into the kiss. 

The straps of my bra slid down my arms and off of my body. Dean began trailing his lips over my jawline, down my neck, to my collarbone as he began pushing my skirt down my legs. I stepped out of it, letting it join the pile of clothes on the floor. 

Dean pushed me back a little, kissing me again as my back hit the dresser. He reached behind me, turning up the radio. 

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Setting the mood." Dean brought his hands up to my breasts as he brushed his lips against mine. "I think it's working."

I laughed. "You are such a dork."  

His hands drifted down to the backs of my thighs. "Wow, Si, you're really turning me on right now." 

I rolled my eyes a little, laughing as he lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. "What do you want me to say?" I asked, smiling. "Come and take me now, you hunk of a man?"

"I mean, it wouldn't hurt." Dean said, moving toward the bed. 

"I think I'll stick with my first statement because you are a dork." I told him, placing a kiss to his jaw as he laid me down.