Chapter 43

First of all, you're welcome for the picture up top. Second of all, it begs the question, since we're doing what the writers never would and giving Dean a beard for our books, do we pick our own photo for the casting thing at the beginning of the next book or just pick something from the season? Like a photo from an episode like we normally do? Does any of that make sense? Probably not, but you get it...Hopefully.

Anyway...

Time Is On My Side

Dean poured holy water on the demon, making him scream in pain. "Stop!" 

"You ready to talk?" Dean asked, voice demanding.

"I don't know. I don't know anything." The demon insisted. 

"Oh, you hear that, Sam? He doesn't know anything." Dean said, an amused look on his face. 

"Yeah, I heard." A small smirk made its way onto Sam's face.

"Well, then we'll just have to take your word for it, huh?" I asked, dragging the pure black knife across the back of his shoulder seeing as I stood behind the demon. The Sorceress had given it to me. It hurt demons. That's all I knew about it really.

"I'm telling you the truth." The demon panted.

"Oh, you are?" Dean asked. "My God, then I owe you an apology. Allow me to make it up to you." He grabbed the demon's jaw, pouring holy water down his throat.

Sizzling filled the air as the demon screamed in pain. 

"I'm gonna ask you one last time. Who holds my contract?" Dean demanded. 

The demon looked up, eyes black and smiling. He chuckled. "Your mother. Yeah, she, uh, showed it to me right before I bent her over."

Dean leaned forward, eye level with the demon now. "I want a name." He said, deadly calm. "Or else--"

"Or what?" The demon asked. "Hmm? You gonna squirt your holy water in both ends. Please. Brother, that's like a flea bite compared to what's coming to me if I tell you jack."

"Kill him." Sorceress whispered in my mind. "Kill him and let me in." 

Dean straightened up.

"Do what you want. The only thing I'm scared of is the demon holding your ticket." He continued. 

"Kill him." She whispered again as Dean have Sam a look. 

Sam began reading the exorcism. 

The demon groaned.

"How does that feel? Does that feel good?" Dean asked, circling him. 

"Go ahead." The demon said. "Send me back to hell. Because when you get there, I'll be waiting for you. With a few pals who are dying for a nice little meet and greet with Dean Winchester." 

"The human is already gone, kill him." Sorceress appeared at my side then, dragging a finger along my arm. "I feel the anger within you, use it."

"Should I?" Sam asked.

"Send him someplace he can't hurt anyone else." Dean told him. 

Sam began the exorcism again.

"Stop, Sam." I said.

He did. 

I walked around the demon, kneeling down to meet his eyes since he was tied up. I placed the blade under his chin. "Last chance."

"I'm not telling you a damn thing, hot stuff."

"Fine." I stood, shoving the knife through his jaw. When I pulled it back, blood poured over my hand and the knife.