Chapter 37

The way I cannot take these people seriously is so much fun. I hope you enjoy the video up above as much as I do. I died laughing as I watched it for the millionth time. 

Ghostfacers!

With all the windows rolled down and We're an American Band playing through the speakers we drove past the Morton house, our latest ghost hunt. It was supposed to only be active every leap year, so we had until sunup.

Sam held a flashlight out of the window at the house as the car slowed slightly. 

"So this shouldn't take long, right?" Millie asked. "'Cause I really fucking hate ghost hunting."

"I like the simple ghost hunts we get occasionally." I shrugged as Evie babbled along, holding onto my arm as she stood on the seat. I looked out of the window. "I think I see something moving toward the house."

___

We burst through the door to be met with two men with flashlights and cameras in hand. 

"Freeze! Hands in the air! Police officers! Don't move!" Dean yelled, making them freeze.

"Take it east. Let's me see some identification." Sam said, voice calm. "Let's see some ID."

The one man with a headlight on and dressed in full military-esc outfit stuttered out, "Why--Why are we--? Are we under arrest?"

"We are unarmed." The other normal dressed guy said. He looked familiar with his glasses and dirty blonde hair. 

Dean snatched the ID from the first, very nervous guy. You want to explain that weirdo outfit, Mr., uh, Corbett?"

"Whoa, I know you." Glasses says. 

"Yeah, sure you do. Give me some identification." Dean demanded. 

"Hold on a second. I know all of you guys." Glasses continued. "Yeah. Yeah."

"Oh, crap." I said, realizing who this was.

"Holy fuck." Sam muttered. 

"What?" Dean asked.

"Uh, west Texas, the tulpa we had to take out." Sam said. "Those two goofballs that almost got us killed." 

"The guys who we put a dead fish in the back of their car." I added. "Hellhound.com or something?"

"Fuck me." Dean said after realizing we were right.

Gladly.

"Yeah. We're not hellhounds anymore." Ed--Glasses--stated. "Didn't test that well."

'What's going on?" Corbett asked. 

"They're not cops, buddy. No."

"Ed, thought you a had a partner, didn't you? A different guy?" Dean asked. "Is he around here somewhere?"

"Yeah." Ed nodded. "Oh, yeah. He's running around, chasing ghosts."

Millie walked in then, holding Evie out to me. "Take her, she bites." 

"Evie, sweetie, we don't bite." I said, taking her. She giggled. "I told you to stay with her in the car." I looked at Millie. 

"The fuck's going on here?" Millie looked between Ed and Corbett.

"Okay, well, listen." Dean said. "You and Rambo need to get your girlfriends and get out." 

Ed laughed. "Listen here, chisel chest, okay? We were here first. We've already set up base camp. We beat you."

I looked around the old, dusty abandoned house where on a rickety table sat a bunch of equipment for cameras and lights. 

Dean turned to Sam, Millie and I. "They were here first."