Chapter 19

Pinterest had attacked again. I have a new thing to share. Have fun.

They called him a criminal
I guess I'd have to agree
But the greatest crime he ever committed 

Was taking my heart away from me
He's my fallen angel
My other broken half
He always makes me smile
And my god he makes me laugh
People ask why I follow him

And I simply tell them this

He could rule the world if he wanted

But all he wants is my kiss

People call us criminals

I am the Bonnie to his Clyde

And I will be with him

To the end of the line

And with that, we may continue. 

Fresh Blood

Flashlight in one hand and a machete in the other, I walked through the dark warehouse. I spotted a pool of blood around the corner. We all quickly made our way over to find a man lying there, blood pouring from the wound on his neck.

"Hey, hey. Don't worry, don't worry. We're gonna call you some help, okay?" Sam told her. 

"Where is she? Where'd she go?" Dean asked. 

The man pointed and Dean ran off.

Moments later, I heard him yell something.

Sam and I shared a look. 

"Go." Sam told me. "I've got this."

I stood, running off in the direction Dean went. I rounded a corner and slipped through a small hallway. I finally spotted him, holding his arm up, blood dripping from his skin.

"I taste even better." Dean said, eyes trained ahead of him where the vampire must've been. He tossed the machete down. "Come on. Free lunch."

The vampire lunged, grabbing him. I shot forward, jabbing the needle filled with dead man's blood in her neck as I pulled her away from him. The vampire's body went limp against mine as I stared at Dean.

"You look mad." Dean stated, laughing a little.

"Mm-hm." I hummed, letting the vampire's body slid to the concrete floor. "That's because I am." 

Sam walked toward us then, looking between the body and Dean and me. "Cutting it a little close, don't you think?"

"Ah, I was just chum in the water." Dean rubbed his neck where the vamp's teeth had almost sank into. "Worked, didn't it?" He looked down at his bleeding arm. "Ow."

___

With all the windows blocked by the mattresses, we stood in the dim motel room with the lamps on. The vampire--a blonde woman--sat tied in a chair, still unconscious. She stirred, blinking rapidly as she rose her head. 

"You with us?" Dean asked. She fought against the ropes, gasping. "Oh, yeah. Sorry, you're not going anywhere."

"Wha--?" She began.

"Where's your nest?" Sam asked. 

"What?" She asked, looking up at him.

"Your nest." Dean repeated. "Where you and your bloodsucking pals hang out?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." She said. "Please. I don't feel good."

"Yeah, well." Dean picked up another shot of crimson red liquid. "You're gonna feel worse when we give you another shot of dead man's blood."