Chapter 18

Red Sky At Morning

I was making my way down a hall when Millie found me. "I just watched Sam get groped by an old lady for 15 minutes. This is the most fun I've had in a while."

I laughed a little. "Wow, Mills, that's fun?"

"The uncomfortable look on his face is the funniest thing you'll ever see, Saige. I swear." She looped her arm through mine. "So how's it going? Find the Hand of Glory or whatever?"

"I just escaped the guy I had to flirt with to get Dean and Bela to the second floor where it's at. Hopefully, they have it." I stated.

"So did you flirt with him because of the job or to make Dean jealous?" Millie asked.

"Millie, I am a professional. I don't engage in childish acts." I said.

She blinked at me. "Both?"

"Both." I confirmed. 

"Did it work?"

"I haven't found Dean yet, so I'm not sure." 

"I guess we should probably go find the rest of our own Scooby-Gang, huh?" Millie said. "I'm Daphne, by the way. You can be Velma."

"Dean has a thing for Daphne." I told her, smiling.

"Well, too bad. You're the nerd out of the two of us and we're the girls." Millie sighed. "Though I can't decide whether Dean would be Fred or Shaggy. No, he'd be Scooby." 

"Nice conclusion." I told her, laughing a little.

"I know." Millie said. "You know, maybe I'm Velma. I am pretty smart."

We made our way into the main room where Sam and Dean were as Gert and Bela walked away. 

"You stink like sex." Dean told Sam. 

"I feel like we missed something." I said. "Where's my purse?"

"I don't know. I gave it back to you earlier." Millie shrugged. 

"I have to go find it." I walked off.

"I'll go with her, you two head back to the car." Dean told Sam and Millie.

____

Dean shut the door labeled 'private' behind us. I curled my fingers around his suit jacket, pulling him back toward the couch in the room. Dean pulled back, leaving me breathless.

"Si, maybe--maybe we shouldn't--" Dean began.

"Dean, what is going on?" I asked. "You've barely touched me lately."

"Saige, it's--it's just...I don't want you to feel like I'm rushing you. We don't have to do anything." Dean told me. "I thought after...everything you wouldn't want to jump back into bed."

"Dean, it's almost been a month. I'm fine. You don't have to treat me like I'll break down at the mention of sex or a baby." I said. "I'm still sad about it, yes, but...It's okay."

"I just...I didn't want to hurt you or make you feel like we had to do anything. I love you for you, not how often you'll have sex with me." Dean placed a kiss to my head.

"I know, and it's sweet. But I just want to get back to normal." I leaned up, letting my lips brush his. "Was your plan to just never sleep with me again?" I asked jokingly.

"I don't know." Dean chuckled, hands on my hips. 

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders. "I love you, Dean."

"I love you too." He replied, one hand sliding over my side and up my back as he brought his lips back to mine. "Are you sure?" He asked, voice low as his lips moved across my jaw and to my neck.