𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐓𝐂𝐇

MAHIR RAISINGHANI:

MAHIR RAISINGHANI:

From taking over his father's company, to getting total respect from his workers.

Mahir Raisinghani, the CEO of RS Architect has it all. He looks like a page straight out of Calvin Klein magazine.
He has brain, looks and fortune that made girls drool over him.

But, he already has his eyes set on someone; a woman he loved with all his heart, Aria Raghuvanshi.

BELLA RAGHUVANSHI:

A sweet, innocent girl who has her whole life planned out. Graduating from the California University she plans on working in her dream company; RS Architect.

Despite having the finest dresses, sharpest knowledge and incomparable beauty, all she yearns for is love or precisely the man she loves since childhood; Rudra Raisinghani.

ARIA RAGHUVANSHI:

The eldest of the Raghuvanshi's and heir of the Raghuvanshi Empire. In love with Mahir Raisinghani and has been dating each other for two years.

AYANSH RAGHUVANSHI:

The youngest sibling with black hair and green eyes. A model and finance statistics student.

RUDRA RAISINGHANI:

The second child and COO of RS Architect. Bella's childhood bestfriend and her supporter.

NAVYA RAISINGHANI:

The Raisinghani's little princess. A high school student and a very supportive sister.

REVAN & SAI RAGHUVANSHI:

VIHAAN & TARA RAISINGHANI:

~✿~