•|33|•

B E L L A

B E L L A

Bracing myself, I walked upstairs where my husband was waiting for me, ready to unleash his rage on me. Mahir has a bad temper and after what happened tonight, it's not going to be a pretty sight.

I took a long sigh and then entered the large room, coming face to face with Mahir who was taking off his tie. The black shirt was hugging his muscular arms, which I have grown very fond of these days. The top two buttons of his shirt were opened, giving a perfect view of his chiseled chest.

"Mahir?" My voice came out low and terrified. I don't know why I'm scared, he's my husband.

He walked towards the open bar in the corner and pour himself an expensive whiskey before plopping on the couch with his arms resting of the head rest. He took a sip of his drink and closed his eyes, completely ignoring me.

His face was emotionless but his eyes were burning with rage. My knees buckled under my weight but I kept standing. "Mahir, a-are you mad?"

"Care to tell me why you invited her?" He asked in a very irritated voice

"Um..I—I thought you would want me to." I mumbled looking down.

His eyes snapped at mine. "And why in the god's name would you think that?" He stood up stepping closer to me. "It was supposed to be our night but you had to bring that b—

He stopped in the middle cursing something under his breath. His jaw clenched and he looked away from me walking back to the counter to pour another drink.

"Mahir, what was I supposed to do? She was all alone here and I couldn't just leave her. I felt bad when I saw her sitting on the bench in a park." I said remembering Veronica's sad face.

"Maybe you should have compel some friends for her." He rolled his eyes.

I sighed walking towards him. "I'm sorry, I know you planned all these for me. Mahir, I'll make it up to you I promise." I said honestly forcing him to look at me.

He let out a deep sigh before lifting his head to look at me. "Why do you always have to be kind?"

"If I'm not then who will?" I shrugged casually and he narrowed his eyes at me before shaking his head in disapproval.

I gasped when he grip my waist and pulled me into his chest. "What I'm gonna do to you?" He rasps, tucking a loose strand behind my ear. His cologne was freezing my brain and I was stuck to my place.

"Whatever you want." I mumbled almost inaudible but judging from how his eyes darkened, he heard me. He inclined towards me even more and my breath hitched when his mouth was literally one movement away from me.

"Are you sure?" He whispered and his breath on my lips sent shiver down my spine.

"Y...Yes." I stammered, staring into his deep penetrating eyes.