•|8|•

B E L L A

B E L L A

Cooking and Bella Raghuvanshi doesn't come in a same sentence yet here I'm in the world's most beautiful kitchen with the jaw dropping view.

I, Bella Raghuvanshi is cooking breakfast to stop my mind from wandering over last night. I barely got out of my room. I had to cancel on Rudra which made him upset but I promised to him that I'll see him today before going to my class.

I made some healthy salads for Mahir along with his toasted bread and coffee. Aria used to tell me how conscious Mahir is about his health. I spread the peanut butter on my bread and added some slices of banana.

Making coffee was a bit challenging since I have no idea how he likes his coffee. So, I made two regular black coffees.

I glanced at the time and then at the door of his bedroom which is right across the kitchen. He should be out any second. The reason I'm doing all these is because I want to clear our misunderstanding. If I have to stay with him for the next six month the least I could do is make this civil for the both of us.

After six months, we both will be out of each other's life. But, the main reason is, my internship got accepted in his company. I don't know how this happened but I have to start my internship from next week.

Now, you see the problem is if Mahir ji finds out that I'm working in his company I don't know what he's going to do. He barely even digest my presence let alone me working in his company's. All these breakfast and coffee is because I could talk to him to not cancel my internship.

'Please god help me. Bs ye khadush ka mood aaj accha ho.' I literally prayed to god when I heard his voice. My back stiffened as my grip on his coffee tightened.
[I really hope he's in a good mood]

Act cool.

Act cool.

"Good morning, Mahir ji. Here's your-" The second I turned around my hand collided with his and all the coffee spilled on his shirt.

"Oh my god!!" My eyes widened looking at his shirt completely drenched in the hot coffee.

"What the fuck!" He winced immediately splashing water on his shirt. His hand turned red as he keep muttering profanities under his breathe.

"Mahir ji-I'm sorry..." He didn't let me finish before storming off. I fucked up, again.

I hurriedly searched the cabinets for ice bag but I couldn't find any. Sighing, I took a cotton kitchen towel and wrapped few ice cubes before walking towards his room.

The door of his room was open as he was unbuttoning his shirt wincing in pain.

"Like I said I don't have time to play kindergarten with spoil brats." I flinched back at his voice. He was on a call. I contemplated whether it's a good idea to go inside or not but seeing him wincing in pain everytime he unbutton his shirt makes me feel guilty.