•|34|•

B E L L A

B E L L A

I clapped my hands excitedly looking at the marvelous work I had done. The place looks entirely different from before and I couldn't help but feel proud of what I did.

I decided to arrange a small date in our front yard and decorated the place with lots of candles and fairy lights. Since I don't know how to cook, I ordered Italian and placed it on the small table that I kept near the pond.

Now, everything is ready except for the man of the hour. I called Arnav earlier and he said Mahir will leave in thirty minutes. He must be on his way. I quickly went to my room and wore the red dress I bought earlier with Isha. The satin fabric hugged my body perfectly showing my curves. It has a thin straps and the dress stop at my mid thigh. I applied some makeup and wore my sandles before walking out.

After giving one last look at all the arrangements, I sat on the swing waiting for my husband to arrive. Just on cue I heard the car screeching to a halt. Not a even a second later and I heard him calling my name.

"I'm out here, Mahir." I yelled and heard his heavy footsteps approaching. As soon as he arrived our eyes met and I heard him sucked in a deep breath. His eyes then looked around and I could see surprise swirling in his hazel eyes.

He approached me a with a big smile, his suit jacket resting in his arms and he's holding brown paper bag. I wonder what's in it.

"You like it?" I ask pursing my lips and a smile curled on his lips.

"You did all these?" He asked in surprise but I could see proud in his eyes.

I nodded, biting down my lips when he eyes roamed around my body, his eyes darkened before he let out a sigh.

"Come here," he muttered pulling me in his arms. He planted a soft kiss on my head before looking at me. "After everything I did to hurt you how can you even looking at me right now?"

I gave him a small smile and pecked his lips. "Because I know you didn't do anything on purpose."

"I don't know how to do this anymore." He whispered. "I'm sorry I couldn't be the husband you wanted."

I had no idea how to respond so I kept my mouth shut and listen to him. "Ever since we got married I was nothing but dick to you but still you didn't left my side. Why don't you just leave me, Bella? Atleast you won't have to get hurt again and again."

"Do you not want me in your life?" I asked, staring at his eyes. He immediately shook his head snaking his arms around my waist.

"Ofcourse, I do. More than anything. I just don't want to hurt you. I can't see you hurt, Bella especially when I'm the reason for that." He whispered and the corner of my lips turned downwards. At the moment, I wanted nothing more than to hug him.

I stood on my toes and tugged at his collar before biting down on his neck. He let out a hiss before glaring at me. "What was that for?" He asked rubbing his skin where I bit him.