•|16|•

B E L L A

B E L L A

It's been a week since Mahir's accident and although he didn't had severe injuries, the docters still had him under observation for three days to make sure he doesn't have any after effects or any internal injuries. His tests come clean and he was discharged four days ago.

My father, on the other hand is perfectly fine. It was just a minor heart attack. Docter said he heard something shocking which I don't know what it is given he isn't telling us anything.

Him and Mahir's father had a long conversation the other night including both Rudra and Mahir. Their conversation is still a mystery to me.

So, here I was doing the only thing I know I can do. Wait.

I looked around the lavish coffee shop I was in, waiting for the person I called an hour ago. The LED in the cafe displays the news of Mahir's accident which irked me even more. I mean it's been a week, can't they just drop it already.

I uplifted my face when I heard someone cleared their throat. I was surprised to see a young man but smiled still and stood up to greet the guest I invited, "Mr Lu?"

He nodded, "And.. you are-

"Bella, Bella Raghuvanshi." We exchanged pleasantries and he took his seat infront of me.

He stared at me weirdly and his smile widened, "Well, pardon me, when my assistant called to inform me that someone wanted to meet me, I just didn't expect that person to be exquisitely beautiful." His Chinese accent was chilly.

I blushed biting my lip. Well, neither did I. I expected Mr Lu to be a middle age man in his forties or fifties but he looks like he's in his early twenties and strikingly handsome.

"Mr. Lu- he cut me off.

"Please, call me Xian." He insisted and I nodded suppressing a smile.

"Xian, I guess you're aware of the reason as why I called you." I asked getting all serious but kept a friendly smile on my face.

"I do but what I don't understand is why Mr Raisinghani would send his secretary to negotiate the project instead of coming here himself."

"Well, with all due respect. I'm not his secretary but the Senior landscape architect of R&S Architect. The very person who designed the landscape of your hotel." His eyes widened in surprise but he masked it with laughing.

"Oh, please forgive me." I shook my head smiling.

"And as for Mr Raisinghani, he was in a accident a week ago which is why I'm here." A look of worry washed over his face.

"Well, I hope he's okay now." I nodded.

"Xian, I was under the impression that you're the finest men in China when it comes to architect but your recent decision has me question it otherwise." He raised an eyebrow amused.