•|11|•

M A H I R

M A H I R

Fear

That's what I like to see in everyone's eyes when I look at them. Being the CEO of the multinational company, you'll earn respect and loyalty through your dedication towards the people and the work.

But, fear that is something it comes with great efforts. Ever since I took over the company, they all fear me. It's understandable given I was always strict about work ethics and norms. If you want to work for me, you have to give your best.

Or maybe they fear me because they know my reputation.

Mahir Raisinghani doesn't forgive nor he forgets.

But he gets annoyed especially when someone who's 5'9, well build and call himself as his bestfriend.

"You seriously have nothing to do?" I asked for the umpteen time glancing at the man who's sitting infront of me scrolling through his phone doing god knows what.

"Do you think she'll like this?" Arnav, my bestfriend asked showing me the picture of a black bodycon dress or whatever it is.

"Do I look like her bestie?" I scoffed, replying to all the emails I got yesterday.

"Technically, you're" He snarled and I rolled my eyes. Ofcourse, I am and now I'm regretting making friends like these two.

"I wish I could get back in the day to stop you guys from dating. You both are pain in the ass." I mumbled signing the documents for the important meeting.

"Aree Bhai, bhabhi hai teri.." he glared at me which I know was fake considering this man can never get serious.
[Hey bro, she's your sister-in-law]

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and pulled out the documents for our next project. But, I stopped at his next statement.

"Teri biwi hoti tab tujhe samjh aata."
[You'll understand when you'll have a wife]

My head snapped at his and his eyes immediately widened as realization dawn upon him.

"Speaking of which, where is she?" He asked after a few minutes of silence. I pretend that I didn't know what he was talking about.

"Who?" I heard him sighing.

"Bhai, tujhe knhi chot lagi hai ya tu bhul gya ki teri biwi bhi hai." He mocked causing the grip on my file to tightened.
[Bro, did you get hurt somewhere or have you forgotten that you have a wife]

"When was the last time you talked to her?" He asked, not letting go of the topic.

"I don't know "

"When was the last time you saw her?" He asked again

"I don't know "

And the next thing I know he snatched the file from me.

"Aren't you even a little bit curious as what she's doing? Or how she is?" He asked frowning at me.