•|30|•

B E L L A

B E L L A

It's been two week since everyone found out that Mahir is not the father of the child. But, now the question begs who is it then? My sister doesn't remember the guy's face and my father is really upset with her for getting knocked up by a stranger.

My mother is furious, she haven't talked to Aria and it's getting really complicated here. I have been staying at my parents for two weeks now. After returning from the lake cabin, I asked Mahir to drop me to my parent's house. As much as I want to go back to him, I still have to talk to my sister. I can't avoid her forever. We need to talk things out.

Mahir got upset. I assured him I will come home to him as soon as possible. It took me an hour to persuade him and he finally agreed. But, it didn't stop him from acting like a five year old. I thought I'd be back in few days but I couldn't gathered my courage to talk to her. We acknowledge each other's presence and smile but none of us really talk.

I'm tired of playing hide and seek.

I glanced at myself one last time before walking out. I smiled at the memories of my old room. We used to make a pillow castle and make tents with bed sheets. Ayansh loved playing inside the tent. Talking about my brother, he's the pain in my ass ever since I arrived. He's going on this date with this model and he wants to know what girls like most on their first date.

I was in the backyard when I saw my sister sitting on the swing with her laptop. Her light brown hair was in a bun and her eyes were fixed on the screen. I sighed and walked back to the kitchen and cut some fruits for her before going back.

I let out a deep breath. "Hey,"

Her eyes snapped at mine and she smiled feebly. I sat beside her giving her the fruit bowl and she smiled appreciatively. We sat there in silence for a while until she spoke, "I'm sorry."

I sighed. "Don't. It's not your fault."

She turned completely to me and took my hand. "It is. If I have told you everything then none of this would have happened. I left because I thought that's best but I never once thought that they'd drag you in this mess."

"It's not a mess for me anymore, Aria. It was at first but I don't think it is now." I said honestly. Things have changed between Mahir and I and I liked these changes.

"I know." She smiled knowingly. "He really cares for you more than anyone. I think he loves you."

"I don't know, Aria. He's been through so much and I don't want to be the next person who hurt him." I said honestly, putting my head on her shoulder. Ever since I realized my feelings for him, I have been having hard time keeping it to myself. That night in the cabin I was really close to telling him but I hold myself back.

We are not ready for it yet. And I don't know if he feels the same way. I know he cares for me, but love- it might be hard for him and I'm afraid he might never reciprocate my feelings.