•|15|•

B E L L A

B E L L A

I was met with silence and only my beating heart could be heard as I lifted up my face from the steering wheel to find myself alive. How? That's a billion dollar question to ask.

I was certain I heard the crash and when I found another car in between mine and the truck's I understand what happened. Someone took the hit.

The black car was completely crushed and smoke was coming out from the engine. Where the hell did that car come from?

I stepped out of my car, my heart beating so loudly that I was afraid it'd drop any second. My eyes squinted in confusion seeing the familiar car model. I know this car.

As I neared the damaged car, all I could pray was that it's not what I was thinking but my hope died down the second I saw the man in the driver's seat.

"No-no..no.." I pulled the car door and met with the sight of Mahir covered in blood. He was unconscious and his head was bleeding a lot.

"Mahir-please wake up." My voice cracked as I held his shoulder gently tying to wake up. I looked around for help but there was no one.

I tried to wake him up with my shaking hand but he wasn't responding. Loud sobs broke through my lips as I watched his unmoving body in my arms. I checked his pulse and he was still breathing.

"Bella?"

My head immediately snapped at the voice and I gasped loudly seeing Rudra.

"R-Rudra-Mahir."

His eyes widened seeing Mahir's unconscious body and for a second he stood there frozen untill I yelled at him.

"What the fuck happened?" He asked running towards us and pulling Mahir out of the car.

"I-I don't know. I think he came in between before the truck hit with my car." I said whatever I concluded from the scene.

"He's okay right?" I asked looking at Rudra who just gave me a blank look. Please tell me he's okay

My lips trembled as I looked at him. I promised I'd not let anyone hurt him yet I'm the one responsible for his condition. My heart clenched painfully seeing him covered in blood and cuts.

"Please...Mahir wake up" I begged cupping his cheeks as Rudra called the ambulance.

"Ambulance will be here, okay?" I nodded pressing the wound on his forehead to stop the blood from flowing. His white shirt was covered in blood and I felt a lump in my throat seeing him.

"I'm.. so sorry."

~

"Maybe you should let the docters check you. You hit your head as well."

I shook my head pacing back and forth in the hallway waiting for the docters to come out. What the hell is taking them so long?

"Bella?" I let out a deep sigh when Rudra took my hand making me seat on the waiting chair.