•|17|•

B E L L A

B E L L A

"Mahir jii...kya kar rhe baat to suniye." I tried to stop him but he keep dragging me along with him until we reached his cabin.
[Mahir, what are you doing atleast listen to me]

"Mahir.. problem kya hai?" I asked irritated causing him to glare at me.
[What is the problem?]

"You're my problem." He immediately snapped causing me to flinch.

"Do you have any idea who I am? I'm Mahir Raisinghani, Bella, people have to think twice before defying me. They fear me because they know about my reputation but you," He paused, "you happens to be the only person who disrespect me infront of everyone." He yelled

I looked at him confused, "What? What are you saying?"

He growled loudly, "Who gave you the authority to meet Lu Xian?

"I was just trying to-

"Don't. You're here for not more than a week and you're already going behind my back, challenging my authority?" My eyes widened.

"Mahir, you're out of your mind. I know my position here and what I did was clearly out of company's well being." I stated defending myself.

"Look, Bella I really appreciate what you did. I do. But there's certain rules in the company that everyone needs to follow no matter if the person is you." He said the last word with venom in his tone.

"And what's that supposed to mean? Mahir, you're the one who's taking me for granted." I pointed out disappointed.

"I'm confused, Mahir. One second you treat me like your wife and another as if I don't mean anything. I'm not a punching bag, Mahir." I sighed vulnerably.

"You're not my wife, Bella. You're nothing to me."

I stopped, I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. His words were sharp as a knife stabbing right through my heart.

"T-Then all these time you're pretending to care? Y-You risked your life for me, Mahir." I could feel my voice cracking at the end but I took a deep breathe to not let my voice waver.

He let out a deep breathe, "I can't do this."

"You can't what?" I frowned

"I can't pretend that everything's alright. The only reason I was being nice to you was because of my mother. She asked me to give you a chance. To let you in my life but I can't." He run his fingers through his hair.

"You may be my wife but I'll never be a husband to you." He said not looking at me. Why does his words hurting me?

"Bella, all my life I wanted to be happy but I'm not and it's all because of your sister. So, for one second can you stop pretending that this is real." He snapped back.