•|23|•

B E L L A

B E L L A

I took off my clothes and step into the shower, exhaling as the cold water hit my body. I let my hair stay dry, not having the time to blow-dry it when I was done.

After a quick shower, I wrapped a towel around my body and let my hair down from it's bun. I did my usual body care routine before putting on a off white jeans with a dusty pink shirt tucked inside my waist. I wore light make up and grabbed my phone and purse before walking out of my room.

Pursuing my lip, I reached the kitchen and found my breakfast filled with pancakes and orange juice kept on the counter, covered . A note attached on it.

Enjoy your breakfast and don't be late.

I'll be waiting.

Your husband...

A blush crept on my cheeks reading the note again and again. Mahir left for work a little early to attend a meeting. My heart raced as I recalled the feel of his soft lips on me. The hunger in his eyes, the desire in his kiss and the way my heart pounded every time he looked at me.

After last night, we arrived back to the house and went to sleep early because he had a meeting next morning.

Shaking the thoughts I quickly finished my breakfast before driving to the company. It's my first time coming here after the announcement. I'm scared of the people reaction. What would they think? Although Mahir explained everything but I'm afraid I'll be receiving few evil eyes from his girl fans.

My phone popped up with a message and I let out a sigh before opening the text.

Isha- So, what happened last night?

I bite my lip and a small smile appeared on my face. I quickly send her a fire emoji and locked my phone throwing in my purse. I started the car and in ten minutes I stopped infront of the R&S Architect building.

I took a deep breathe and checked my appearance in the mirror. My hair was open with light curls. I fixed my shirt and glanced at my wedding chain. I had put little vermillion on my head almost invisible.

"Okay, Bella let's face it." I mumbled to myself tapping my fingers on the steering wheel. Ten seconds passed and I was still in the car. I wanted to get out but I couldn't afraid of the people's reaction. I was nervous and I felt I'd have a panic attack right here.

I groaned loudly when suddenly the door of my side opened and my eyes met with the beautiful hazel eyes.

"Good morning, Mrs Raisinghani." He said lowly leaning towards me with a smile.

I blushed, "Good morning. How did you know I was here?" I asked

"I'm a living corpse, little wolf, but when my heart beats I know it's you." He said and my chest heaved up and down. How can he manages to flirt with a poker face?