•|10|•

B E L L A

B E L L A

I let out a deep and long sigh before I get out of the bed. I glanced at my feet and it's a little less swollen now but the pain is still there. Picking up my phone I found dozens of calls and messages from my father.

I wanted to call him but right now I'm in no mood to have another disappointing conversation with him. I scrolled through my Instragram and my eyes widened when I saw clips of Mahir and I. There were pictures and videos of when Mahir was running to save me. The accident articals were all over the internet.

I quickly shut my off phone not wanting to relive that moment again. I walked towards the bathroom, limping and brush my teeth before stripping out of my clothes and stepping into the shower.

I haven't heard from Mahir since he left last night to look for my sister. I called him but he didn't pick up mu call and I'd lying if I said I wasn't worried.

I scrub my hair and let the water rinse out the soap away. I winced every time I put my leg down. I was debating on whether it's alright to take a shower or not but my hair was really smelling bad which left me with no other choice but to shower.

I stood under the shower thinking about everything that happened recently and let the warm water cascade over my body and relax my body. Once I was done I turn off the tap and step out of the shower to grab my towel when I caught the cabinet empty. Shit!

I searched through other cabinets but they all were empty. I cursed under my breathe realizing I didn't took any clothes with me as well.

I decided to just walk out as far as I know nobody is in the house and even if Mahir is, he won't come in my room. He never does.

As I limped over, my leg twisted and I fall hard on my butt knocking the vase in the process.

"Son of a bitch..." I yelp clutching my ankle. I blew hot air from mouth to lessen the pain when-

"Bella!"

My eyes widened when I heard Mahir. What the fuck is he doing here?

"Mahir ji? Is it you?" I asked making sure whether it's him or not.

"Bella, what happened? Are you okay?" His worried voice came right outside the door. He's in my room?

"Mahir ji, ap yaha kya kar rhe?" I yelled checking the door if it's locked properly or not.
[What are you doing here?]

"Bella, answer me. Are you alright? I heard some noises." He yelled.

"I'm fine, Mahir ji. I think I twisted my ankle again."

"Dammit, Bella. I told you to rest. Why can't you fucking listen for once. I'm coming in." My eyes widened and I immediately stand up.

"NO!" I yelled panicking. He can't come inside. No fucking way.