•|5|•

M A H I R

M A H I R

Betrayal runs deep in the family.

I should have known. I saw it with my own eyes yet I chose to ignore it.

And now here I was filled with nothing but pain and betrayal given by the woman I once thought who would never betray me.

I was wrong and fooled. Again.

My chest hurts painfully as if someone was stabbing it continuously, something was burning inside me. It was too much.

I destroyed every non living thing that came in my view. My anger consumed me completely. The pain and anger that I'm feeling right now is thousands times worse than before. If my past had taught me anything is that to not trust woman.

I vowed to never trust any woman again but still I let Aria enter in my life, in my heart. She knew how much she means to me. I did nothing but loved her unconditionally. She was the one who found my lost soul in the pit of darkness. I thought maybe not all women are the same, that maybe I can have my second chance.

"Do you have any idea what you have done?"

I rolled my eyes literally forgetting that my brother was also here. My jaw clenched just remembering the girl in my room wearing my ex fiance's dress.

I was seconds away from ripping those fabric from her body. I don't know what had gotten into me, I was never like this. I never thought of harming any woman yet tonight I was about to do something so awful.

And that alone brought another wave of anger in me.

"Leave, brother." My voice came as gruff as I walked towards the barely recognised office to pour myself a drink. A drink that's what I needed right now to forget what happened.

To forgot how the love of my life ran away from our own wedding.

"Leave you? So you can do another stupid thing? Bella don't deserve this brother. She doesn't deserve your wrath." He's only making it hard for me.

I stood up abruptly walking to where Rudra was standing.

"You're right. She deserves even worse." I looked him in the eye, anger was swirling in his eyes. He's angry. He always has the sweet spot for her even though he says that they're bestfriend's. I beg to differ.

"It doesn't matter brother because now she's your wife whether you like it or not." His voice was thick laced with venom as he stared at me. The bitterness in his tone didn't go unnoticed by me.

With that he walked away leaving me alone just like everybody else.

She's not my wife. She never will be and I'll make sure of that.

~

I walked downstairs fixing my suit and was immediately greeted by my little sister who wrapped her arms around me.