•|31|•

B E L L A

B E L L A

"I may not be your first but you'll always be my last."

A blush creep on my cheeks recalling his words from last night. Mahir and I were talking about our lives, likes and dislikes and then at some point the topic of our virginity came up. He said he lost his virginity on a bet when he was seventeen. He didn't go on with the details except the girl was few years older than him. As for me, I lost my virginity in a frat parties on my 20th birthday.

My dad threw this grand birthday party in Los Angeles. We're drunk as hell but then the party got boring, so my friends and I ran from the party to go to this quarterback's beach house where I had sex with this incredibly hot football captain. Ahvi and Adi were also with me and we all made a joke about having sex on the beach.

"I hope I'm the reason of that smile."

I tilted my head to look at my husband who has a smug look on his face. His right hand was on the steering wheel while his other hand was caressing my thigh. He was wearing a dark brown three piece suit and I was etching to run my hands on him. He looked fucking sexy.

"Don't look at me like that." He grunted, clutching the steering wheel while his hand started moving higher. I was wearing a black mid dress that reach up to my thigh.

"Like what?" I asked

For a brief moment, he lifted his head and his eyes pierced into mine, as if staring into my soul. "Like you want to jump on me." He said and my eyes bulge out of their sockets.

My cheeks flushed at his statement but I tried to act normal. "What if I want to?"

His eyes darkened at my words and I gasped when he squeezed my thigh before moved his hand to my neck. He licked his lips staring at me before grabbing ahold of the back of my neck and brought me up to his face.

"You're playing with fire, Mrs Raisinghani." He whispered and then shifted his gaze back to the road. I whimpered when he let go of my neck and then moved his hand under my dress pinching my clothed clit before removing his hand completely. Bastard

I groaned throwing him a murderous glare as I was panting hard, my clit throbbing for his touch. "Asshole." I muttered under my breath and looked away huffing.

"What did I tell you about disrespecting me, little wolf." He rasps and I could feel his eyes on me.

I scoffed and titled my head to look at him, "Sorry, daddy." I purred innocently and his knuckles clenched and his eyes snapped at mine, laced with hunger.

I smirked at his reaction and averted my gaze from him. He cursed under his breath but didn't say anything. The rest of the ride was silent probably because I pissed him but who cares. He shouldn't have left me all wet and bothered. It's the third time he left me wanting. After that incident in the bathroom we really didn't do much expect for making out.