•|1|•

Life is not a bed of roses

I remembered hearing that phrase but at that time I didn't knew how true it was. I have always thought of my life as what they call the fairytales.

I have a loving parents, a supporting and sweet sister and a very annoyingly yet caring little brother. I had everything I could ever ask for. Though I never took any of those for granted. I worked hard every single day to be where I am. To be the person I am today.

I had a goal. A purpose in life just like the rest of the girls out there.

Unfortunately, they're right when they say it only takes three seconds to change your life completely.

But, in my case it only take three words.

'I beg you.'

.

.

.

One month before,

San Francisco, California

"Congratulations to Miss Bella Raghuvanshi for winning the best landscape presentation."

My heart filled with joy and the overwhelming emotion was causing my heart to pound heavily inside my chest. My eyes heavy as I blinked back the tears and stood up walking towards the stage.

With every step the flashes of the nights that I had to stay awake working on the presentation appeared infront of me. I never thought I'd be receiving this honour.

"Congratulations, Miss." I smiled widely shaking hand with the founder of the university.

"Thank you." I bow down as he called the chief guest of the ceremony.

"Ms Oberoi, please present the award." My eyes widened. The lady walked towards us gracefully, her black hair bouncing everytime she walks. Now I know why they call her the goddess of the business industry.

Veronica Oberoi, one of the finest landscapes architect of Italy. She's really talented and famous for her works all over the world. She was originally from India but five years ago she left India and started her own company in Italy.

"Congratulations, dear." She smiled humbly and I grinned shaking my hands with her.

For a amateur landscape beginner like me it was a honour for me to meet her. She has always been my ideal that I looked forward to meet.

I watch her posing for the camera before she excused herself.

I gave a short speech about my presentation and thanked everyone for honouring me. The ceremony went pretty smoothly as different architects congratulate me and talked about working on a project.