•|27|•

B E L L A

B E L L A

I groan inwardly as the continuous ringing of my phone disrupted my peaceful sleep. Streching my arms, I grabbed my phone from the nightstand but frowned when Isha's name flashed on my screen.

I glanced at the time and it's exact twelve o'clock.

Why is she calling me at this time? Pressing my phone to my ear I mumbled a hello but flinched when her loud screeching voice immediately made me sat up.

"You liar, you promised me we'll go shopping."

I frowned and irritation filled me. "Are you fucking serious? You called me for this?" My voice came out annoyed. I heard some shuffling from the other side.

"This is fucking more important that your sleep. We're going to that shopping today. Clear?" She commanded and I heard Arnav's groan in the background.

"Ew! You're calling me in the middle of your thing?" I groaned smacking my forehead.

I heard ruffling of the clothes in the background. "Hi Bella."

"Hi Arnav." I mumbled quietly not knowing what to say.

"I'm fucking hanging up right no—"

I was cut off when Isha screamed and I immediately threw my phone somewhere.

This couple.

I slapped my cheeks twice to stop the image forming in my head of the two. These two are so weird. I groaned loudly and looked around for Mahir but he wasn't there. Ofcourse, why did I even expect that he'd sleep with him.

Mahir barely sleeps and in these past two months I noticed him staying awake till morning, working. Whenever I wake up in the middle of the night, I find the lights of his room open while he work.

I sighed, looking around. It's my first time in his room. It was dark, everything was dark. The most amazing thing about his room was the spectacular view from here. I could see the stars in the dark sky and it looked so beautiful.

I jumped off the bed but winced slightly and the memories of what happened in the pool appeared infront of me. My cheeks turned red and heat crawled up all over my body. I could still fill the tingling sensation in between my legs.

It's the first time someone had touched me down there. I looked down at myself and blushed. I can still feel the lingering sensation of his finger inside me and the teasing smile he gave our tasting my juices. That was super hot.

Now I wonder how would he taste—

I immediately shook that dirty thoughts away. I read too much dark romance, I should fucking stop.

Walking out of the room, I searched for Mahir but he was nowhere to be found. I checked upstairs but he wasn't there as well. My phone rang and Ayansh's name appeared on my screen.