•|47|•

B E L L A

B E L L A

My body felt numb and exhausted as I slowly opened my eyes. A veil of darkness was covering my eyes, rendering me unable to inspect my surroundings. It took my eyes some time to adjust to the blinding darkness. That's when I realised I was in a small room, more like a study.

I was sitting on a hard surface probably a chair. My hands were tied to the either side of the chair's arm and there was tape over my mouth. Feeling claustrophobic suddenly, I tried to scream but the piece of tape cloaked my voice.

As I rotated my neck to examine my surrounding, a sharp pain erupted from the side of my head, where the man had hit me. I remembered talking to Mahir and then the next second I collapsed. I looked around finding anyway to escape this place but there were just one door and it's locked.

I struggled for a few minutes to get free of the restraint but all in vain. Clenching my eyes tightly shut, I let a tear of helplessness escape my eyes. The ropes seems to be tighter than before and I have no clue on how to get rid of them. I looked around for phone that I used to talk with Mahir but all I could see was old furnitures and dusty looking books on the shelves.

Leaning my head back, I heaved a sigh of frustration. My mind wandered back to Mahir. I needed to see him, to hear his voice that always manages to calm me down. I needed to be in his arms to feel safe. I closed my eyes hoping all these could end soon. I don't even know why I'm here. But, one thing is sure it's Veronica. It's her.

The second I'll get out of here, she'd wish we hadn't met. Despite of my warnings, she has the audacity to hold me hostage. I'll teach her exactly what happens when someone messes with me.

A twinge in my cheek pulled me out of my thoughts. Opening my eyes, I found the man in black hoodie standing infront of me. A scream left my mouth when he pulled the tape away from my lips.

"Son of a bitch!" I screamed spitting on his face. His face morphed into a look of pure madness before a fist landed right on my cheek with full power that my head swing to the other side.

I shut my eyes tightly, trying to control the blazing fury rising inside me as I taste blood in my mouth.

"Shut up before I make you." He roared wiping my spit from his face. I could see little cut on his head and I smirked remembering my excellent work earlier.

"Untie me and we'll see who shuts up first." I said tilting my head and smirked. Suddenly, the image of me beating their ass popped in my head and I laughed.

"Maybe she's crazy."

I heard another voice and I remembered that guy. I kick him in his that area. Lp

"I wouldn't doubt that." The guy with the black hoodie said nodding his head. These two looked at me as if I was an alien. Ignoring their stares I tried to struggle with the ropes but failed.