•|12|•

B E L L A

B E L L A

I always wondered how people find the one who are dearest to them in the midst of crowds, having multiple eyes on them yet they find the one who they wanna see.

I guess I don't have to wonder now.

As he tilted his head and looked at me. Our gazes locked. For a moment I felt breathless as I stared at those eyes of his, the colour of sweet honey that seems like it was swirling with enchanting spells. They're cold but warm at the same time and I felt hypnotised, wanting to get myself lost in them.

His face showed no rage, completely blank just like everyone else had said. A man void of emotions.

"Earth to Bella!"

My chain of thoughts broke when he snapped his fingers infront of me. I looked around noticing his friends already left leaving us alone in his office which is magnificent by the way.

When papa-um, Mahir's father told me that I was appointed as the Senior landscape architect I was thrilled. I always wanted to work in this company especially with Mahir.

My internship was for six months but Mahir's grandfather decided it's best if I stay with Mahir for the rest of the months that is left.

They know. We told them about the contract. His grandfather was utterly disappointed when he found out what we have done. His father on the other hand, didn't objected. As long as this remains in the confinement of two families he doesn't have a problem with us.

"What are you thinking?" He asked, his face glued to the laptop screen. I have been here for two hours and the entire time I found this man working behind his desk. It's true when they say he's a workaholic.

R&S Architect is a multinational company. It has branches all over the globe but it's main headquarter is in Bangalore which is handled by Vihaan Raisinghani, my father in law. It's other branch is in Gurgaon run by Rudra's Uncle, Surya Raisinghani. Surprise to find that he has an Uncle as well.

All the other branches that are out of India is handled by Mahir himself though it's head office is in Jaipur.

"Nothing. It's just that I have met brother Mahir, I have met celebrity Mahir and as uncomfortable as it is I have met Aria's Mahir as well but it's my first time seeing CEO Mahir Raisinghani." His lips twitched as he uplift his face to look at me.

"And what's your conclusion, Ms Bella?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Your reputation precedes you, Mr Raisinghani." I say causing a smirk to appear on his lips.

"And do you mind if I say I have dreamt of working with you." I smiled and he let out a chuckle. The sound he made was exquisite to my ears.

"Come, I'll show you around." He said reaching out his hand for me and I gladly take it. They were big and warm and surprisingly they fitted perfectly with mine.