•|26|•

M A H I R

M A H I R

I felt something stir on my chest, I frowned waking up to whatever it was. My eyes fluttered open, blinking a couple of times before I adjusted my vision.

My lips parted when I peeked down seeing Bella laying peacefully asleep on my chest, her heart beating against mine. Her intoxicating lavender smell wafted up my nostrils as she snuggled closer to me.

Looking around I noticed we were still on the couch and it was no morning. I didn't dare to move from the spot, bathing in this moment with her. She looked so small laying on my large built frame but she fits perfectly, molding to me.

I have never seen such exquisite beauty and she was beyond compare even whilst sleeping. Her hair falling on her face covering her face. I tugged at her hair and a smile curled up on my lips, I adored her, every single part of her.

Last night, for the first time I felt something for her. A warm sensation in my heart when she took my hand and in that moment I knew I wanted my everyday to be like this, her in my embrace.

I wanted her by my side, always.

And now when I have tasted her, I know I couldn't let go of her now. Never. It took all my willpower in me not to bend her over and fucked the day light out of her. She was extremely painful to not touch. The way she squirm and clenched around my finger, she's a hard beauty to resist. And I'll be damned if I ever let her go.

I craved her ever since I got the small taste of her sweet nectar, and I want nothing but to have her over and over again.

After getting out of the water, we watched some movies and we fell asleep. I glanced at the time and it was eleven- thirty.

My phone notify of a message and I groaned at the text. The second I saw Reyan with Bella, I lost it. He was here eyeing my wife the whole time and I wasn't aware. Seeing him only made me remember the awful memories of my past that I tried to shoved it back a long time ago. Each and every moment of that horrible night lingers in my head.

Bella doesn't know the half truth. I only showed her what I wanted to because the more she knows the more she's at risk. I already neglected the matter but now Reyan is here it means I need to make my move quickly.

He already got to Bella and we had no idea. I was raging with fury and if Arnav hadn't stopped me, I'd have shred him into pieces. My only regret was, I lash out on my wife but despite of my dick behaviour she was with me the whole time, taking care of me.

Smiling at the thought of her, I planted a soft kiss on her forehead and tucked a loose strand behind her ear, clearing beautiful face of any obstacles.

She shifted slightly releasing a soft moan filled with her thick morning voice and it didn't go unnoticed, sending blood rushing straight to my cock.

She moved, her lower abdomen grazing across my raging throbbing cock that presented a bulge in my pants. My lips parted at the feeling and a grunt lodged in my throat wanting to be released at the unexpected pleasurable sensation.