•|7|•

B E L L A

B E L L A

Silence

Sometimes it could be really irritating at some point, like right now. I was in the car with Mahir moving back to his house. Apparently, Mahir doesn't live with his parents but only visits them on weekends or festivals.

Raisinghani mansion is quite far from his office and he doesn't like to waste his time sitting in a car for hours. Typical. Hence, he bought a house just five minutes away from his office. He actually bought it right after they got engaged.

We didn't say anything as he kept his focus on driving while I keep looking outside the window. I wanted to break the silence or initiate any conversation but I know better not to because it will only lead to arguments which is the last thing I want.

Pissing him is not on my bucket list for today. He's already angry and I'm not planning on ruining my rest of the day especially when I'm going to meet Rudra in few hours.

Speaking of him, I forgot to inform him about this situation. I was debating whether or not to tell him about the contract. Rudra has the right to know but I can't picture myself alive after I tell Rudra everything.

Mahir would practically kill me if I let anyone know about this not even his family. He already mentioned that and I'm very well aware of his reputation. But, still we can't keep such a huge thing from our families. They have the right to know what's going to happen after six months.

"Mahir ji?" I looked at him but he kept his gaze straight on the road.

I waited for him to say something but when he didn't I continued, "I think we should tell about the contract to everyone."

My eyes widened when the car stopped abruptly. The screeching sound of the tire was so loud that I thought we hit somebody.

"What the hell..." I gasped loudly, my eyes almost out of its socket looking at him terrified. My heart beating loudly.

"Why did you do that for?" I practically yelled loudly.

"To show you that, this would be their exact reaction if we tell them about the contract." He said monotonously and all the while I watched him in utter disbelief.

He stopped the car like this to show an example?

I let out a deep sigh. My inner self was screaming at me to just get out of this car and leave him but I composed myself. I need to calmly handle this situation. I need to make him understand that letting our families know about this is for the better cause.