•|32|•

M A H I R

M A H I R

Dropping the towel, I walked to the kitchen and pulled out a pan and washed it before placing it on the stove. I took out some eggs and bread to make breakfast.

I made some fried eggs and toast before making the coffee with two sugar cubes, just how Bella likes it. Putting everything in the tray I made my way towards her room and opened the door to found her still sleeping. It's nine in the morning. The whole house was drowned in silence. The sunlight peaking through the curtains were the only light inside the room, casting a shadow over her face.

She's so beautiful that it hurts. Her black doe eyes are definitely the most expressing pair of eyes I have ever seen. They easily depict her feelings, no matter how hard she tries to hide.

She's so pure, so kind at heart that hurting her makes my heart ache in distress. She always thinks about others, even someone like me who can never give her any happiness. If I'm ever rude to her, her bambi eyes drowns in sadness, that makes me immediately regret my actions.

But, I have promised myself that I would never hurt her again. She'll always be the first person I'd think about and hurting her would not be in the option.

I smiled placing the tray on the nightstand and sat beside her. Her brown hair covering her angelic face, depriving me of seeing my beautiful wife.

My wife

I never thought I'd be saying this. This whole thing was just a contract that would end in six months but ever since Bella stepped into my life, everything changed.

I have always believed myself as the person who's incapable of any feelings especially after what happened. I tried my best to not get myself involved with anyone after what Aria did but here we are.

Mahir Raisinghani is cooking breakfast for his wife and I'm saying this because I have never cooked for anyone before. Though I like cooking but because of my work and travelling I never got the time to cook for myself nor did I thought of doing it for someone else.

But, Bella she just brings the best out of me. She's innocent and beautiful. That's why I feel bad after lying to her about my ex girlfriend. I know I should have told her everything but I couldn't. Maybe I'm trying to assure myself that it's for her own good but I think I'm selfish and scared that what happened in the past can happen again.

Because all these time I have spend together with her, the wall I had build seven years ago is crumbling down. Bella is changing me and this change is scary. I'm started to feel something that I swear to never feel again. And this time this feeling is billion times stronger than before.

I don't want to name it because it's only going to bring me pain if Bella leaves me. I know what I feel but I'm afraid to admit it and Aria knows this. That night in the restaurant, she asked me to not do the same mistake I did with her. That I should admit my feelings before it's too late.