•|35|•

B E L L A

B E L L A

"Coffee or tea?"

"Coffee."

"Apple or orange?"

"Orange"

"Finger or mouth?"

"Mou-ISHA!" I shouted and she burst out through the phone and I couldn't help but laugh as well. I shook my head at her childish behaviour and took a sip of my coffee before focusing on the drawing infront of me.

It's five in the morning and I couldn't sleep. Mahir woke me up in the middle of the night and we did two more rounds before he fell asleep. He's out like a baby and I didn't wanted to disturb so I came to his study to work on my drawings.

"Bella?" Isha mumbled from the other side and I hummed. Like me Isha couldn't sleep as well and when she saw I was online she immediately called me. It's been an hour since she's being a pain in my ass all because she's stress that she's pregnant again.

"What if-

I immediately cut her off. "Just take the damn test." I let out an exasperated sigh.

"But, I'm on pills." She sighed and I let out a frustrated growl. "Oh my god-then why are you eating my head?"

"Arnav wants me to be pregnant but that asshole doesn't know how hard is to raise a single kid let alone two." She murmured and I sighed.

"Then tell him you don't want another baby for now. " I said and I was met with a second of silence. I could hear the gears turning in her head at my sentence.

"Easy for you to say my husband's pull out game is not strong as yours." She said, an underlying tone of sarcasm in it.

I gasped, "Oh my-shut up, Isha. Just shut up." I groaned loudly and heard her laughter before the line went dead. Jeez, what's wrong with this woman.

Shaking my head, I stare at the drawings but none of the idea seems to work. I have been working on this glass house for months but I'm stuck at one point. I don't know how to let the sun rays enter inside. It's more like a green house with mini garden inside. It's used to be dream to built a small fairy house in a middle of nowhere. I had this design since sixteen but everytime something happens and I would be back at square one.

"Aren't you such a pretty sight."

I jumped in surprise, my elbow hit the desk and I groaned loudly glaring at Mahir who was standing at the doorframe, with a smirk.

His eyes roamed all over my body and a mischievous glint swirling in his eyes. I was just wearing his white shirt because I was feeling hot and sticky after our wild night.

"How long were you there?" I asked raising a brow.

He walked towards me and places his hand on my waist, "Enough to know that you prefer my mouth on your pussy." He rasps, kissing my cheeks softly. I moaned when his hand disappeared inside the shirt and he pinched my clit. "Why, my wife is wearing nothing underneath my shirt, hm?" He said, his voice still sleepy and tired from his nap. I blushed, grinning before pushing him away.