•|21|•

B E L L A

B E L L A

Two weeks has passed by since the whole drama. Today is the grand wedding reception-that's what they're talking about for the whole two weeks. Every social media is covered with our reception news. I got sick of hearing the same thing and decided it's better I stay away from any kind of trouble.

I have been stuck in the house for two weeks but not that I'm complaining because I'm avoiding Mahir ever since we kissed. Every time he tries to talk, I pretend to sleep. I don't even know how long this will go on for.

In these two weeks, I thought alot and I come to conclusion that I'm attracted towards Mahir or maybe something more. I don't know but that thought alone scares me.

I have given every logical explanation to myself that this might be temporary but every time he looks at me, I feel myself be drawn to him. Like I have absolutely no control over my body. He's been smiling alot and damn I can write a whole book on his smile. It's addicting. But, that's not my only concern.

Rudra.

I've been avoiding him as well. I know he wants to talk but I'm just not ready yet. We'll run into each other today in the reception and I cannot avoid him forever. I decided I'll tell me everything including the kiss.

He's gonna hate me, isn't he?

I let out frustrated growl before tying my hair into a high ponytail as I entered the gym. I recently found out that Mahir has a gym in the house. It's in the second floor right next to that purple door.

My curious self still hasn't figured out what's behind that door but, soon. Right now, I've so much on my plate.

I warmed up a little bit before started boxing. I balled up my fist and throw a punch on the sand bag. I kept repeating the same process again and again, channeling my anger with every punch I threw. Favourite by Isabel playing in the background. The hair sticking to my sweaty face was irritating me but I kept going.

"Penny for your thoughts?"

I groaned loudly keeping my focus on the punch. I could heard the heels clicking as she gets closer.

"I don't need you to play therapist." I mumbled out loud throwing the punch.

"I knew you'd say that. That's why I brought someone else." I heard.

My head snapped at her and my eyes widen seeing the little girl in her arms. I looked at Isha with a raising brow but then a wide smile broke my lips seeing Pari.

"Nice trick." I removed my gloves making my way towards them.

"Come here, my sweet one." I cooed picking Pari in my arms and she giggled. She never fails to amaze me.

"So?" Isha trailed out looking around the gym I have currently occupied for the last two hours.

"Just getting my mind off of things." I casually shrugged bouncing pari in my arms. She played with my wedding chain that Mahir put it around my neck. I didn't take it off after that, not even when I was in shower.